MMRR currently hardest FP to get

erc

DIS Veteran
I have been looking at the 60+ day window recently and notice that the attraction that has the earliest distribution done recently is MMRR. Probably makes sense as it is a new ride, but do people think that it will be a hit once it opens and availability will become worse or will it flop and be an easy FP?

I’d figure it would be since it’s new. I have it marked for my 60+5 day so I really hope I get it when my FP window opens.

Just hoping we can get a FP for it when our 60 days comes up.
I suspect the standby line will be long.

I was able to get 60+1, but an afternoon slot on a Sunday at the end of April. I'll take it.

Currently looks like 60+3 for Afternoon slots, and 60+6 for a Morning slot.

I did FP this week for our end of April trip and I was able to get it on our day 64 easily. I was slow going too and not really trying too hard so I think you'll all be fine.

I intentionally (and unashamedly) hid MMRR's very existence from DS4. He's completely obsessed with trains (don't even talk to me about WDWRR being closed, he'll hear you!) and totally adores the new style Mickey animation. I wasn't sure we'd be able to get FP+ or even if it would be on FP+ at the time.

Fast forward to planning our FP+ selections, and I ask my kids what the one attraction they most want to go on so that I can prioritise it. I hear an excited, "Mickey and Minnie Wunway Twain!" before I finished asking my sentence.

Still no idea where he heard about it. But DS9 and I are going to have to have a very serious talk about responsible YouTube viewing. Anyway, a longer trip should get them easily. I'm hoping the attraction is reliable enough to push through a lot of guests to free up a lot of same-day FP+ refreshes.

I intentionally (and unashamedly) hid MMRR's very existence from DS4. He's completely obsessed with trains (don't even talk to me about WDWRR being closed, he'll hear you!) and totally adores the new style Mickey animation. I wasn't sure we'd be able to get FP+ or even if it would be on FP+ at the time.

Fast forward to planning our FP+ selections, and I ask my kids what the one attraction they most want to go on so that I can prioritise it. I hear an excited, "Mickey and Minnie Wunway Twain!" before I finished asking my sentence.

Still no idea where he heard about it. But DS9 and I are going to have to have a very serious talk about responsible YouTube viewing. Anyway, a longer trip should get them easily. I'm hoping the attraction is reliable enough to push through a lot of guests to free up a lot of same-day FP+ refreshes.
I’m so excited for this ride! Hopefully you get it

I got mine 60 + 2 two weeks ago. It is in the early afternoon and I could have had an earlier one if I went to +3 or +4 but then I would have had an evening SDMT and no FOP.

The nice thing is that MFSR and SDD are two tough competitors, so I don't think it is as bad as FOP vs. Navi.

Last edited:
I got mine 60 + 2 two weeks ago. It is in the early afternoon and I could have had an earlier one if I went to +3 or +4 but then I would have had an evening SDMT and no FOP.

The nice thing is that MFRR and SDD are two tough competitors, so I don't think it is as bad as FOP vs. Navi.
I wonder if it’ll be easier for me to get 1 for FOP at 60. We are going to AK our first day and our daughter is too short for FOP. My husband wanted to ride it, so I was just going to book it for him and get me and my daughter on Navi instead. Even though I think Navi sucks

I’m so excited for this ride! Hopefully you get it
We did! We got it right for 11AM as our third FP+ at 60+5. There were no tier 1's for HS at 60+1, but got MFSR after a couple of weeks of refreshing. That one's because DS9 has been similarly obsessed with the Millenium Falcon since he first saw Star Wars in the cinema back in 1977. Erm.

Suggestions?
We got to HS 6/27 (60+4 days)

Should we try to FP+ MFSR and RD MMRR? Or FP+ MMRR and RD MFSR?
MFSR is a MUST and MOST important. MMRR is highly important too.

We did! We got it right for 11AM as our third FP+ at 60+5. There were no tier 1's for HS at 60+1, but got MFSR after a couple of weeks of refreshing. That one's because DS9 has been similarly obsessed with the Millenium Falcon since he first saw Star Wars in the cinema back in 1977. Erm.
Thanks! We aren’t big Star Wars fans, so I don’t really care about ROTR or MFSR. I have HS planned for 60+3 and would like to get SDD that day and for 60+5 and want MMRR

I wonder if it’ll be easier for me to get 1 for FOP at 60. We are going to AK our first day and our daughter is too short for FOP. My husband wanted to ride it, so I was just going to book it for him and get me and my daughter on Navi instead. Even though I think Navi sucks

FP+ Distribution was done for FOP until +3 on our trip. You may get lucky! You'd think 1 is easier than 3. If you can't get it originally, I'd keep checking it.

Navi could've been great if they made it 3 times longer than it is.

In 2017 people were talking about DHS being a half day park or skip entirely, funny how now it is a 2 day park for many. I know it is for us in order to maximize our chances at RotR and Tier 1 FP selections. Sadly Epcot is now maybe a half day, but maybe an evening spot for eating.

Suggestions?
We got to HS 6/27 (60+4 days)

Should we try to FP+ MFSR and RD MMRR? Or FP+ MMRR and RD MFSR?
MFSR is a MUST and MOST important. MMRR is highly important too.
I'd suggest you wait on planning it too much before your 60 days. We don't know what the standby queue looks like for MMRR at all, or for MFSR with FP+ thrown into the mix. There should be loads of threads about how it's really great or a horrid disaster (people enjoy writing the latter more, I think) by the time your window opens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter