MNSSHP discount refund

jns

<font color=cc3366>Tries hard to get the jelly off
I have ordered 4 MNSSHP tickets for the 2nd of Nov with the DVC discount and have to pick them up when we get there
now we have decided we cannot go that night

can I get my money back or change to another night
I have a feeling these are nonrefundable
Thanks for any info

Wouldn't hurt to call and ask - in past years, some have reported that they were allowed to do so. The tickets do say that they are non-refundable, though.

Wouldn't hurt to call and ask - in past years, some have reported that they were allowed to do so. The tickets do say that they are non-refundable, though.

Last year this seemed to "dry up" a lot. My theory is the internet and it's "unintended consequences" Disney gave the CMs freedom to do this and folks did it, they then posted. The next group called and said "I read where you give refunds".... last year refunds were MUCH harder to get. I always wonder if Disney decided that the "refunds" were being abused and took away the CM's ablity to do it.

(I agree it doesn't hurt to call, but ....)

If there is another night you can attend and it isn't sold out, I think you would have a better chance of exchanging the tickets than getting a refund. Also, make sure you decide before the day of the party so you will still be getting the advance purchase price (if they do let you exchange).

I ordered MVMCP tickets in 2005 and ended up not being able to go that night. I called and they were very nice to refund the money--but made it clear that they don't normally do this. Then, this year, I had to cancel a P&P party ticket due to a knee injury my sister suffered. Again, they were happy to refund the ticket--even at will-call the night of the party. Can't hurt to ask. I am sure you'll have the same luck.

Blakely

I have ordered 4 MNSSHP tickets for the 2nd of Nov with the DVC discount and have to pick them up when we get there
now we have decided we cannot go that night

can I get my money back or change to another night
I have a feeling these are nonrefundable
Thanks for any info

They're non-refundable.

We had a similar situation back in '01...we'd planned a trip after Thanksgiving, and purchased MVMCP tickets. Well, about 3 weeks prior to our trip...we found out my wife was pregnant. Being our first kid, we were paranoid about flying...so we cancelled the trip. I think we actually gave the tickets away, either on radp or one of the other message boards....figured at least SOMEONE should get use out of them! Besides, given the news we recieved (we'd been trying for over a year), we figured it was a small price to pay. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter