Modifying Reservations

Frank4202

Mouseketeer
2 silly questions....

1. Looking to book a reservation at Chef Mickey's. 4 adults and 1 child, age 2. Since the child is considered FREE, do I book for a total of 4 or 5 guests?

2. If one of the adults cannot make it and I have to modify the reservation the day of, will I be charged for them? (Going from 4 adults to 3)

Thanks in advance!

2 silly questions....

1. Looking to book a reservation at Chef Mickey's. 4 adults and 1 child, age 2. Since the child is considered FREE, do I book for a total of 4 or 5 guests?

2. If one of the adults cannot make it and I have to modify the reservation the day of, will I be charged for them? (Going from 4 adults to 3)

Thanks in advance!
Another
1 5 and 2 will not be charged even if you don't modify.

I recently made Easter Brunch reservations .
I am trying to figure out the Pricing and cancel policy.
Online booking with Disney and trying to find the price , discounts for holiday versus any other day, etc . . . Last year , I was surprised to read the upcharge for holiday at Biergarten as I was standing in their line to check in and casually read the Board they had in front of the restaurant . Altho I know should never be surprised with pricing anywhere nowadays !
I am fairly certain Disney does have a fair policy for your specific question. I’m glad they changed from the Cancel before midnight the day before to the current 2 hour guideline .

Does your child require a high chair ? Seating for 4 vs 5 is important detail.
Does Chef Mickeys have booth style seating or table & chair seating?
Also remeber the gratuity is in small print . Sometimes it is automatically added .

Chef Mickeys looks like Fun !

Last edited:

Chef Mickeys looks like Fun !

We sure hope so. Will be our sons first trip just before his 3rd Birthday. I think the cost is worth not waiting in line or wasting park time to see characters. **Fingers crossed it works out**

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter