Momof2OH Request

Cruiser1969

Where, oh where, have my little tags gone??
Hi Momof2OH! :wave2:

All of your designs are just wonderful!!

I tried to PM you, but your box was too full right now.

I was wondering if you'd be willing to personalize your Pixie Dust Club T-shirt for me?

I want to put in on a beautiful green shirt, so I was wondering if you could change the border and lettering to a gold and add my daughter's name (Julia).

I hope it wouldn't be too much trouble.

Thanks!

Cruiser1969 said:
Hi Momof2OH! :wave2:

All of your designs are just wonderful!!

I tried to PM you, but your box was too full right now.

I was wondering if you'd be willing to personalize your Pixie Dust Club T-shirt for me?

I want to put in on a beautiful green shirt, so I was wondering if you could change the border and lettering to a gold and add my daughter's name (Julia).

I hope it wouldn't be too much trouble.

Thanks!

Gina has not been around for a while - can you link to the picture and I will try to create it for you

I found it - here you go!!

pdc.jpg

julia & nicks mom said:
Gina has not been around for a while - can you link to the picture and I will try to create it for you

Thank you so much Julia & Nicks Mom!! It's wonderful!! I also saw the "Julia" name you posted for me on another thread, and it's awesome!!!

Thank-you so much for your generosity! It must feel good to make so many people (you don't even know, for that matter) so very happy!!

You may see a few more requests on my behalf as I try to figure out what kind of t-shirt to make for my son!

Thanks again! Have a great day!!

Maria

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter