Mom's Panel rejects... sour grapes served here!

Like I said, this wasn't anything official, it was just something we noticed last year as all of us rejects were comparing notes. Anecdotal stuff that we came up with as we were trying to sort out what determined who was chosen and who wasn't.

There may very well be DVC owners on the panel, but none of the DVC owners on that particular thread got in last year. There was also speculation that it was bad to be a Disney stockholder, because there was something written in the rules that excluded anyone with financial holdings in Disney (or something to that effect) but nobody ever determined exactly what that meant.

Interesting....I am a stockholder and it's in the same name as my registration for the Disney site.... (it makes me feel better that I didn't get it only because my answers stunk! :laughing: )

I've moved this thread to the Theme Parks Community board. Good luck to everyone still in the running! :)

You might not receive an e-mail right away, but last time, I got a folder with a mom magnet, 2 pins and some other things. So they eventually do let you know.

yes, at 12:20 the emails were sent out. I think this year they were going for an international panel based on many of those selected to continue. Maybe they realize they will have a lot of international visitors based on the value of the dollar!
:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter