Monday Morning Riddle Thread

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Have you checked your siggie lately? I think Chachi grew a little over night? He may be over the limit.
Chachi grew huh? :rotfl: :rotfl:

Not so easy for me. Gotta wake the kiddies up, maybe it will come to me.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Oh, I took a message for you. The gutter called. Feel free to pick your mind out of it at any time.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hello all!
Gotta go clean SNOW off my car and go to work.
I like it on the ground but not on the road.Maybe if we had heated roadways......
I cant make a guess because all I see is a box with a little red X :confused3 For some reason the picture is blocked. You arent posting naughty pictures are you? :lmao: :rotfl2:

snowwite said:
Gotta go clean SNOW off my car and go to work.

Where in MA are you? We were expecting a dusting to an inch and there was nothing. Though, it does look pretty bleak out there. I could stand for some white stuff for Christmas, but that's about it.

My answer was :rotfl: out of contention. I figured as much, though I stand by my answer :teeth:

I'm at work now and off to face the day. Mints welcome, otherwise I'll try to figure it tonight after you all have turned the thread into a free for all :)

:wave:

firstmickey said:
Good Morning, Buzzy. Where the heck is the Christmas bee? ;) :teeth:
He is waiting for "I hate my Quarterback Bee" to settle down.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Everyone set your Tivo's. There's football being played this Thursday night. Oh, and I think the NFL might have a game too.

I don't believe in animal abuse, so I'm ignoring this remark. :rolleyes:

Good Morning Everyone ELSE :wave:

PM sent and I think I'm IN! :teeth:

horsey
anipilot.gif

ProudMomto3Boys~we need a shorter name for you!!
anipilot.gif

hiwaygal
anipilot.gif

Morning scholars. :sunny: PM sent and I'm in. Looks like winter finally arrived -- definitely a nip in the air. Good think I'm going to Orlando on Saturday. Although long range weather forecasts don't project it to be all that much warmer there. :sad2:

Argh. I've been away from the puzzles for a few weeks and I come back to an 'easy' one that I cannot get.

I feel rather stupid :guilty: :blush:

Must resist googling...must resist googling...

Chapter 11 said:
Morning scholars. :sunny: PM sent and I'm in. Looks like winter finally arrived -- definitely a nip in the air. Good think I'm going to Orlando on Saturday. Although long range weather forecasts don't project it to be all that much warmer there. :sad2:

Yeah...well, we don't feel bad for you at all. In fact, we plan on hating you at the end of the week! ;) :p

firstmickey said:
and where exactly have you been hiding, Missy? !!!!!! :teeth:

I have been swamped! I haven't even been offending with my fellow offendettes. :love: for missing me, cutie.

Where is my Tooty?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter