Monday Morning Riddle

alabamaalan said:
An angry angel: Oh come on Sparky, you aren't REALLY going to write ME a ticket, are you?

Bewildered public servant who does not deserve such abuse: Excuse me, Ma'am??!!

Angel: Oh, I'm so sorry (running a finger along the badge) Officer Sparky.

I just assumed it was your name because your eyes are so smoldering. (with the mandatory batting of eyelashes, naturally)

Poor cop: Yes, Ma'am. Please drive more carefully and have a good day.
:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:
I wonder how my ::cop: DH would deal with that :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

SleepingBeautyDreamr said:
Yep, I even just edited my pp to show it :teeth:

Gotta love cops :love: Or atleast I do since I married one :rotfl:
Ya think? :rotfl:

L107ANGEL said:
Your DH is a cop? :bitelip: I love cops :cheer2:

Apparently they like you also.

I could never be in law enforcement. I would be far too likely to kill someone if I was armed and had to take the crap they get. ;)

However, I am appreciative that he does it. ::yes::

alabamaalan said:
Apparently they like you also.

I could never be in law enforcement. I would be far too likely to kill someone if I was armed and had to take the crap they get. ;)

However, I am appreciative that he does it. ::yes::
Thats going in the notebook :rolleyes1

That won't bother me. I can't read anyway.

I utilize an English to redneck heiroglyphic program here at work, but it would be useless on a notebook.

alabamaalan said:

I utilize an English to redneck heiroglyphic program here at work, but it would be useless on a notebook.
I might need one of them heiroglyphic programs myself :rotfl:

alabamaalan said:

and yet you pretend not to understand what I am saying......

Happy Monday, everyone. I'm IN (at least I think I am. I'm not postive I'm right) but I got lucky because that word wasn't even in my vocabulary until a couple years ago.

Thank goodness for Roller Coaster Tycoon!

TwinkieMama said:
and yet you pretend not to understand what I am saying......

Well, it's good but it can't do everything he can do.

Q_(Star_Trek).jpg

That whole KY pronunciation is throwing it off.

alabamaalan said:
Well, it's good but it can't do everything he can do.

Q_(Star_Trek).jpg

That whole KY pronunciation is throwing it off.
Ok, who is that?

*sigh* You poor non-geek.

He is a member of the Continuum and wonderfully portrayed by actor John de Lancie.

He was god-like in abilities and wreaked havoc upon the crew of the Enterprise in Star Trek: The Next Generation.

alabamaalan said:

He is a member of the Continuum and wonderfully portrayed by actor John de Lancie.

He was god-like in abilities and wreaked havoc upon the crew of the Enterprise in Star Trek: The Next Generation.
Was that a compliment :rotfl:

alabamaalan said:

So does it make me a geek that I could tell he was from Star Trek just by looking at the picture? I never watch any of those stupid shows, but I could tell just by what he was wearing (even though you can hardly see it. I don't know. Maybe I saw him on a Star Trek commercial or something :confused3 )

Hi dragony brattyboy.....nah..that doesnt make you a geek!

I think you are just a geek naturally! :teeth: :banana:

People, it's taking so long to get to the wooo hoooty that it's not even gonna be worth it when we get there! ;)

HI Donna! How are you? I haven't seen you in a while. I wanted to add you to my Christmas card list, if you'll PM me your address!

firstmickey said:
Hi dragony brattyboy.....nah..that doesnt make you a geek!

I think you are just a geek naturally! :teeth: :banana:

People, it's taking so long to get to the wooo hoooty that it's not even gonna be worth it when we get there! ;)
Its always worth it ;)

I'll add a post just for the sake of getting closer to woo hooty.

Plus, I'm getting close to 1,000 posts and I wonder if it'll be in this thread, where I've contributed maybe 100 posts, or on the VMK board where I've contributed the other 895 :confused3

Oh, and another win for the Ravens! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter