Monday's must-see riddle!!!

Angel
m064.gif

Dee
m064.gif

I just heard from the higher ups and starting tomorrow the riddle thread will be posted on the games sub-board! See you there! :)

lewdyan1 said:
I just heard from the higher ups and starting tomorrow the riddle thread will be posted on the games sub-board! See you there! :)

I think they should make a special board just for the ga-liques! ;) :teeth: :lmao:

lewdyan1 said:
Tara :bride:
m064.gif

Craig ::cop: (couldn't find the groom guy)
m064.gif

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Is that a subliminal suggestion that we have the Village People play our wedding :confused3 :lmao:

tmasingo said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Is that a subliminal suggestion that we have the Village People play our wedding :confused3 :lmao:

Or worse, a subliminal message about the groom?!? :confused3

Only if they form the C the right way :teeth: :rotfl:

We are moving tomorrow? How am I supposed to find my own riddle?????!!!

Friday's riddle answer was "elevator". do i have the song in your head again Donna??

3.gif

Hi all you cliquers that I don't know! I am grinning like a cat that ate the canary cause I finally figured out a riddle! Do I get to learn the secret handshake now? :teeth:

Kelly
m064.gif

Mickeyfan2
m064.gif

SB
m064.gif

LK
m064.gif

TM (Tom Morrow, I was in the two letter names mode) :teeth:
m064.gif

Ready to go in OK :welcome: (no hand shake just a TU)
m064.gif

pam66 said:
Only if they form the C the right way :teeth: :rotfl:

say it with me now people.....TO THE LEFT!!!!!!!! :teeth: ::cop:

Riddle secret handshake: Make an L and put it to your forehead! (otherwise known as the Lou-ser salute) ;) :teeth:

::cop: ::cop: <--- because Dyan likes these today! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter