More Phone Charms!

DisneyDork712

DIS Veteran
Here's some more charms I made yesterday! Let me know what you think!

MoreCharms.jpg

I get a kick out of the phone charms....I will have to look for pics of others! :teeth: I picked up some (very) small snowmen bells at Michael's Crafts last week that I am going to try to make cell phone charms out of to give to friends this winter. I just think the charms are such a cute, fun idea!

I really like your work. I'm jealous of your wrapping -- it's so good! Where did you find your colored lanyards? I like them much better that the basic black I've seen.

maleficent1959 said:
I really like your work. I'm jealous of your wrapping -- it's so good! Where did you find your colored lanyards? I like them much better that the basic black I've seen.

Sorry this is so late, but I just (re)found this board. I've seen packs of the multicolored cell phone lanyards (mostly pastel, I think--at least that's what I bought) at Wal-Mart, in the craft section right by the beads. Very cute!

OK! said:
Sorry this is so late, but I just (re)found this board. I've seen packs of the multicolored cell phone lanyards (mostly pastel, I think--at least that's what I bought) at Wal-Mart, in the craft section right by the beads. Very cute!

Well I guess I'm off to Walmart. Thanks!

yup i got mine at wm too! now, if i knew how to bead,lol...

those are really cute!!
are you ebaying them, or giving them as gifts?
Do you have a pic of one ON a phone??

Very very cute!! Would like to see a picture of it on a phone.
thanks in advance.

Stupid here.....how does these charms attach to the phone? Or is it the case? I haven't seen them in person.

Michele said:
Stupid here.....how does these charms attach to the phone? Or is it the case? I haven't seen them in person.

There's a little loop thingie on the back of my phone. It's supposed to be for attaching a strap to carry your phone. I use to make the kind of charms that attached to the antenna, until I got my new phone.

Michele said:

Most phones have a small hole on one of the corner at the top . You just put it throuh then through the loop and thats it.

If they don't have the hole then yes you can attach then to a case .

I have Faces of Jack

DD rotates some Tink charms

DW ghas Eeyore on hers.

The OP's look great and DD has done some beads like those as well.

She is always making something be it jewelry or other bead crafts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter