Morning walk

disney minnie

DIS Veteran
I read somewhere that you can do a morning walk in the park. Can someone that has done this explain it to me and how/where to book?

I believe you have to be staying on property (maybe only GC). It is a walk in DCA. I don't think it is something you book, just show up at the right place at the right time.

There's a thing called the Neighborhood Power Walk, but it's just for DVC members and their guests. You have to make reservations with member services at least 24 hours in advance--they don't take walk-ups. It's at 7am on Thursdays in DCA, it's about a mile long, and you get free Jamba Juice at the end.

If it's the same as it was a couple of years ago, you sign up ahead of time because if no one signs up they cancel it. I think it's every day, or at least several times per week (I recall having a choice of days). You meet at the GCH DCA entrance and leave your phone in the room because it's not allowed on the walk. You have to be an on site guest but it can be any of the three hotels.

Details might have changed since then, so ask at checkin. I didn't end up doing the walk, but did ask about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter