Mosquito Spray

Khf2020

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know the chemical Disney uses to spray the campsites and schedule? I was told they didn’t spray originally, then I was told they spray “as needed” but they won’t say what they use. Thanks!

As Don said they do use bats with the main bat house behind the end of the 300 loop on the canal that spills into Bay Lake. There are also smaller bat houses located throughout the Fort. We have stayed at the Fort a lot and they do spray at about 3am almost every morning in the summer, not sure what chemical they use but it smells just like what is used in neighborhoods everywhere.

Just got back from staying at the fort and we have stayed many times over the years. This last trip we noticed that mosquitos are a lot more present than other times we’ve been. We never use bug spray but this year we did.

Just got back from staying at the fort and we have stayed many times over the years. This last trip we noticed that mosquitoes are a lot more present than other times we’ve been. We never use bug spray but this year we did.

Local here... I think that because we have had so much rain this year, that the mosquitoes are still hanging around.. our neighborhood is on John's Lake, and they are still spraying around the lake which is late in the year for them to still be doing this...
Since I live in Fl...Deep woods off is your friend..I think bull frog has a product that we have used in the past. Bug Zappers, citronella candles are another thing if you like to sit outside in the evenings and don't want to get carried away...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter