Most Beautiful Place in the World

I lived on the Monterey Peninsula for 16 years. The surrounding areas: Carmel by the Sea, Pacific Grove, Carmel, Big Sur, Carmel Highlands, Carmel Valley....just beautiful. They (TV News Broadcasters) would also refer it as "Heaven on earth."

I would love to visit those places!

I'm sure this is colored by my cultural identity, but the SW peninsulas of Ireland , especially the Beara, Iveragh, and Dingle!

Jeff Park, Mount jefferson wilderness, Oregon....majority of hikers on the Pacific crest trail....who are hikers who have hike the trail from mexico to canada call this spot the most beautiful on the massive trail.

affectionately known simply as “Jeff Park,” this stretch in Central Oregon is a local favorite and popular with day hikers, photographers, families, and weekend warriors. For the most part the terrain is smooth and easygoing and the open plains provide a colorful contrast to the steep, rocky slopes of glacier-covered Mount Jefferson. Hikers that arrive after the snow melts in late summer may find themselves walking through meadows that have burst to life with indian paintbrush, lupine, and a plethora of magenta, purple, and pink wildflowers.

http://www.instagram.com/danigoesoutside

I think the prettiest place I have ever been is Yosemite National Park -- not only Yosemite Valley, but also the alpine areas and Tuolumne Meadow.
I've been to Hetch Hetchy, but never been to the deep backcountry areas.

But just visually some of the sights like Half Dome at sunset are just breathtaking, as are Mist Trail, the view from Wawona Tunnel and Glacier Point, and many other places.

Second would be Grand Teton National Park, and third would be Glacer-Waterton NPs in Montana and Canada.

I've lived in Japan (climbed Mt. Fuji twice) and Germany and have visited many places in Europe, but Yosemite is the prettiest place I've seen.

The American Parks as a whole I think are very beautiful - almost romantic.

I'd adore to explore Europe more - Tuscary (as a poster mentioned), Florence, Milan, the South of France, the Italian Lakes, so much to see the world over!

The most beautiful places I have personally been are Trunk Bay in Virgin Islands National Park and Grand Teton National Park, but I have many places yet to visit!

I am partial to British Columbia. ☺ Our licence does say “Beautiful British Columbia“. 💕 I also love the Oregan Coast ( Cannon Beach) and Maui. Also Bali.

Last edited:
Love the beach, the rock formations, exploring the tidal pools and the sunset. We had a great family vacation there when my kids were small and I found it beautiful.
i use to live in oregon...never spent much time there...more of a pdx hot spot...so stayed in central beach area and friend visitors saw pacific city haystack rock

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter