Most interesting DCL question I've seen in awhile...

Curious (it's been a while), does Disney let you pay for your excursions ahead? Every cruise line we have been on either requires you to do so, or gives you the option to pay ahead or onboard. Personally, I really like paying them ahead as it gives me time to pay them off before the cruise and makes the cruise bill more manageable.

No.

BUT you can call and add that amount in OBC so it's like paying them off early. (Or if you love close to a Disney Store get a gift card for that amount. Then either buy the OBC with it or put it on as you board.)

No.

BUT you can call and add that amount in OBC so it's like paying them off early. (Or if you love close to a Disney Store get a gift card for that amount. Then either buy the OBC with it or put it on as you board.)

True -- thanks for the idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter