Mother Goose Nursery Rhyme Fabric

waltdisneyworlddreamer

100% WDW Fanatic
image.jpg I am in search of some fabric like the yellow Mother Goose nursery rhyme fabric shown in the pic. My son had a baby blanket from that fabric that was very dear to him. Even though he's now 12, he would still sleep with it and always take it on trips. We went on a cruise last month and left it behind. . We didn't realize it was gone till we got to the airport. We called back and even had housekeeping on the ship look for it, with no luck. It was so sentimental and although the original quilt can never be replaced, I would love to find that same fabric to have another one made. So far, no luck in finding any place that still sells this pattern. Looking for any ideas...anyone seen this pattern or have some stashed away in a closet????

I don't have any and didn't find any in some searches I did. Good luck on finding it.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter