Mouse ear hats

Carolnani

Earning My Ears
Can you get mouse ears with your name in Japanese? If so, where is that located? Thanks.

From memory, no you cannot.

I don't think I saw anywhere in either Tokyo Disneyland or DisneySea which sold the American style mouse caps.

They do sell plenty of different headbands (including those with Mickey and Minnie Ears) and "full" hats, but not the American style mouse caps with just the bit that covers your head and no brim.

And I don't recall seeing any personalised headbands or hats, but it's highly possible that any sign advertising a service for writing in Japanese would itself be in Japanese so I wouldn't have understood what it said.

Just got back from TDR and no, there aren't any mouse ear hats, only headbands :(. Our experience has been that none of the non-US parks carry the ear hats, only headbands.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter