Mousekeeping Envelopes

MrsHeg said:
By request,

PIRATE.gif

Hope it is what you were looking for.

Oh My....You are a treasure MrsHeg. That is so cute. I love it and so will my family. Thank you so very much. The work you do is so creative and you make me want to join the group of designers her on the DIS. Thank you so very much.

:hug: Angel

Angel16 said:
Oh My....You are a treasure MrsHeg. That is so cute. I love it and so will my family. Thank you so very much. The work you do is so creative and you make me want to join the group of designers her on the DIS. Thank you so very much.

:hug: Angel

You're Welcome, feel free to join in, it's a great group of friends here.

Here's a Peter Pan one,

fly.gif

Thank you many times over for these cute designs. You have made my week with the Buzz Lightyear one. :thumbsup2

I hope that it is okay to copy some to use for our upcoming trip. If that is not the proper thing to do, please let me know.

desiab said:
Thank you many times over for these cute designs. You have made my week with the Buzz Lightyear one. :thumbsup2

I hope that it is okay to copy some to use for our upcoming trip. If that is not the proper thing to do, please let me know.

Sure, go ahead, that's why I post them. Have a Great trip!

I love these. All of them I can find pictures but I can never think of clever sayings. You are quite creative. Thanks

Deb (MrsHeg) You just keep blowing me away with your designs. My family is going to be so thrilled when they see the Mousekeeper envelopes this year.

Thank you so much. :goodvibes

New to the Dis, so I haven't seen many of these envelope designs, but I thought of making one w/ sorcerer mickey commanding the buckets and mops- that'd be cute. Don't know why I never thought of tipping house (or mouse) keepers, I must have been raised by savages.
...t.

MrsHeg said:
Here's a Wonder request;

Cruise.gif

I love your new design Deb; I love how you included so many Disney characters. You make me wish I were going on a cruise. ;)

I was wondering. Do you have any ideas for a "Turndown" thank you tip envelope? :rolleyes1

Thank you for sharing so many wonderful designs with us all. You my friend are enriching my WDW vacation. :hug: Thank you.

Angel16

Thanks for the art work for the mousekeeping envelopes! They are all great! I wanted to bump this up to see if you could design anything for the WL?

Thanks so much,
Blakely

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter