Mousekeeping Question

jollymon2

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

Taking our first trip home in February and I just thought of a question. We are arriving on Feb. 18th and leaving on the 26th. This gives us full cleaning on the 21st and T&T on the 25th. Well the 25th is the day before we leave (leaving on the 26th at about 6am) so I was wondering if we could change the T&T day to the 23rd or 24th. And if that's possible, how do we go about doing that? Thanks for all your help, without you all we probably never would have joined, so THANKS!

You can change the scheduled days for both the full cleaning and the T & T service if you like. Ask to have it changed when you check in. Then follow it up with a call to housekeeping - to make sure the change made itall the way to those who will actually do the work.

Best wishes-

I beleive you will have your T & T on the 21st not a full cleaning. We have always had a T&T on the 4th day.

DVCJEN said:
I beleive you will have your T & T on the 21st not a full cleaning. We have always had a T&T on the 4th day.
If your stay is long enough to qualify for the full service cleaning,the full cleaning is normally scheduled for the 4th day. T & T is on the 4th day only if your stay is 7 nights or less.

Best wishes-

AH...thanks for the clarification CarolMN! My stays thus far have been 7 nights or less.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter