Treasure Planet
Shanghai Nights
Jungle Book 2
Piglet's Big Movie
Holes
Lizzy Mcguire
Bringing Down the House
Harry Potter - Chamber of Secrets

Unfortunately "Finding Nemo" (Opens May 30) is not scheduled to be shown during our trip. It would have been very cool to see that movie while we were cruising! The kids are a little disappointed.

- David

david...

they told us the same thing about The Return to Neverland last march when it was due to premier on land while we were at sea. they showed the film on the day of release, but in the walt disney theater so there was more seating. i imagine they'll do the same thing with Nemo, but won't tell people they are in case something happens.

Thanks for checking, David. My DD already had a list of movies she wants to see. :D Still hoping for Finding Nemo. But, I can't talk about it anymore, until we find out for sure. ;)

Sara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter