MUG exchange sent/received thread...COMPLETED!!

thewishfire said:
I can't believe I've received mine already! (One of three packages today.) Mine's from NiteOwl71. This was a big box, and very full!!

I received
*Memo Pad with a coffee design
*Starbucks Terraza Blend coffee
*Coffee coasters
*Starbucks Gazebo Blend coffee
*A set of Chicago cards
*2 Candles (they smell great!)
*Green mug from Starbucks (very nice color)
*Chicago mug
*Chicago keychain
*DIS Green mini notebook keychain
*"Live, Love, Laugh" mug

Thank you so much! That was a wonderful package! :love:
I'll definately be having a big cup of coffee when I get home from work today. Thank you again, you did a great job!
YEAH :cheer2: I mailed it on the way to the airport so I am very glad to see you received it since I coldn't track it.

I hope you like the coffee, I haven't tried it but it sounded very refreshing. :sunny:

We got in at 1 am this morning and sitting on the table was my exchange. :thumbsup2

It was from Walter, DH of Mickeyfan2

I received

very nice mug from Amish Country with pictures of the 5 "B's"
Hazelnut and Vanilla coffee
lime green coupon file
lime green flower punch
Mickey pen
Mickey and Minnie pocket tissue
2 differnt packs of sticky pads
one of the famous dishtowels (my first) in lime green and a little blue)
a postcard with Mickey, Donald and Goofy on it.

Tell Walter thank you very much. My friend Bonnie was here and is trying to get my to start scrapping and was very excited about the punch and coupon file :)

After coming home from WDW it was very nice to see some more of Mickey ::MickeyMo

Thank you again :thumbsup2

Nite0wl71 said:
We got in at 1 am this morning and sitting on the table was my exchange. :thumbsup2

It was from Walter, DH of Mickeyfan2

I received

very nice mug from Amish Country with pictures of the 5 "B's"
Hazelnut and Vanilla coffee
lime green coupon file
lime green flower punch
Mickey pen
Mickey and Minnie pocket tissue
2 differnt packs of sticky pads
one of the famous dishtowels (my first) in lime green and a little blue)
a postcard with Mickey, Donald and Goofy on it.

Tell Walter thank you very much. My friend Bonnie was here and is trying to get my to start scrapping and was very excited about the punch and coupon file :)

After coming home from WDW it was very nice to see some more of Mickey ::MickeyMo

Thank you again :thumbsup2
DH picked out the mug. When I told him I put a towel in he :faint:. I told him not to worry they know that I made it and that you are not a man who crochets! :rotfl:

Welcome home, Carrie :)

Your item was delivered at 1:33 pm on August 15, 2006 in CARLINVILLE, IL 62626. ;)

Mine should be out tomorrow morning. Of course it would have been out Monday, but my mom wanted me to wait and mail both of ours together. :rolleyes:

mickeyfan2 said:
DH picked out the mug. When I told him I put a towel in he :faint:. I told him not to worry they know that I made it and that you are not a man who crochets! :rotfl:
Tell him not to worry, I figured you sent it :teeth: By the way my mom tried to teach us all to crochet, I never got it but 3 of my 4 brothers crochet, the one who doesn't is left-handed and she had a hard time teaching him.

Meriweather said:
Your item was delivered at 1:33 pm on August 15, 2006 in CARLINVILLE, IL 62626. ;)
Nancy you made my Aunt's day!!! She got her package yesterday. I just talked to her and she was elated. She got:

A Mrs. C's chocolate white mug with a candy design filled with candy.
A Mt. St. Helen's mug
San Diego Zoo mini playing cards
Crossword puzzle book
Red 3D mini purse w/ keychain
Shampoo
Bath gel
Magnetic w/patriotic ribbon
Iced Chee Latte (Her favorite)
Mt. St. Helen's pen w/photo

Thank you so much for making her so happy.

:woohoo: Glad I could do it.
I love See's candy, so I had to send a mug from there.
Hope she enjoys it all. ::yes::

Nite0wl71 said:
Thank you, the only reason I am not sad is because I go back in 41 days :Pinkbounc

Well, lucky you :p
That's the way I will feel in Oct. ::yes:: I am more excited about the Jan trip right now anyway.....but they are all GOOD!!!! ::yes:: :hyper:
Just got my room changed to AP rate today for the Oct. trip. :yay: more money to spend there :rotfl:

I came home to find my exchange package! A big thank you goes to mickeyfan2's Aunt Vicki. She sent:

an Absorbastone coaster and mug combo - pretty
french vanilla coffee packet - good for those WDW trips!
a craft punch
a kleenex pocket pack
a Mary Engelbreit sticky notepad
a Nemo pen - love him
a beautiful kitchen towel with a crocheted handle - love it! It's hanging on my fridge already.

Thanks so much for your thoughtful package! I will smile and think of my DIS friends everytime I drink from my new mug or look towards the refrigerator!

:dumbo:

My own package has been ready to go since Monday, but I am unable to get to the post office until Friday. I can't seem to get out of school early enough to get there before they close. Will post again sometime Friday night to confirm, but it will be late since my son has his first H.S. ice hockey game that night too.

My mom received her package today from Snowwhitesmom

She gotL:
*Some cute plushies (a bear, cat, 2 dogs, fishy and eeyore)
*A yellow fold-up bag
*3 cute pairs of socks
*A "Classic Westerns" DVD
*Pink gloves
*A pack of Airheads
*Mickey mint tin
*Soaps and lotions (some from Disney!)
*Post-its
*An old-fashioned Minnie antenna topper
*A white Eeyore mug that says "Smile" on it

Thank you so much for everything! She loves it all. Plus, Eeyore's her favorite character! (I think she's gonna be addicted to these as well) :cloud9:

ADisneygirl said:
I came home to find my exchange package! A big thank you goes to mickeyfan2's Aunt Vicki. She sent:

an Absorbastone coaster and mug combo - pretty
french vanilla coffee packet - good for those WDW trips!
a craft punch
a kleenex pocket pack
a Mary Engelbreit sticky notepad
a Nemo pen - love him
a beautiful kitchen towel with a crocheted handle - love it! It's hanging on my fridge already.

Thanks so much for your thoughtful package! I will smile and think of my DIS friends everytime I drink from my new mug or look towards the refrigerator!

:dumbo:
She is glad that you liked everything. The mug with matching coaster was unique.

Any more news today?
Out? Incoming? ;)

REminder PMs will go out tonight as I will be out of town Friday morning through Sunday late.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter