Music at HRH

joannab

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone!

My 13-year-old daughter would like to know what kind of rock music they play in the public areas. Is it oldies, classic rock, the newer stuff of today or a blend of all of the above? Thanks for any info!

They play all kinds of rock!

I've heard them play anything from madonna, til tuesday , jimi hendrix, matchbox 20, to just about anything. Your' daughter will love it. They also play music under water in the pool.

By the pool they play a lot of Blink 182, Incubus, Sum 41, NSYNC, Britney Spears, etc...

We were there last march, and for those of you who have teenagers, you will understand when I say it is very difficult to find something that will put that look of excitement back on their face like they had when they were 4 years old and Santa had come the night before. ANYWAY...as we walked up to the hard rock for the very first time, Metalica's Enter Sandman was playing, and my 15 year old whipped around, looked at me with pure thrill in his eyes and said "oh my god mom, THEY PLAY METALLICA HERE!!!" We couldn't have timed that better if we had planned it. His first impression uppon walking into the beautiful lobby. It was truly a memory that will stay with him forever.

As a guest, you are greeted by a info package that includes a complimentary compilation CD of various acts, some known and some not. Does anyone Know if you can buy those CD's and whether or not they come out with new ones from time to time?
HAVE FUN

We had two ressies joined together so we had to check in twice, and we ended up with two disc packages. We left one still in the plastic wrap. Most of the songs on there say they are recorded at the universal in Ca. and a copywrite 2001. so maybe they make a new one each year?If they do I'm hoping to collect one from each year.

Originally posted by Tony M
As a guest, you are greeted by a info package that includes a complimentary compilation CD of various acts, some known and some not. Does anyone Know if you can buy those CD's and whether or not they come out with new ones from time to time?
HAVE FUN

You can't buy them, they are given to you at check in. They do change, I have two different ones, I leave duplicate ones in the wrapper also.

Both CDs we've gotten were different. And, they both had eight tracks. In each case, four were "oldies" and four were recent releases, new acts on the Universal label.

I've got one right here. Here's the track listing:

The new:
Oleander -- Are You There
Bob Schneider -- Metal and Steel
Caviar -- Tangerine Speedo
Mikaila -- So in Love With Two

The old:
Bowie -- Space Oddity
Joe Wash -- Rocky Mountain Way
Rod Stewart -- You Wear it Well
Robert Palmer -- Addicted to Love

And, as for the property, it's already been answered but it's a lot like the restaurants themselves. It's not "hard rock" exclusive. It's mostly rock, from all ages, with pop and urban influences tossed in.

Rick

I want to know if they play all kinds of music because I looove almost everything

Some of Blink 182 (well, a lot) is very inappropriate (language, etc..) and bothers me. Do they play the music with all the swearing in it?
*BETH*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter