• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

music?

kac911

Mouseketeer
One thing I'm kicking myself for is not having bought the "soundtracks" to the incredible Disney shows & parades when I was in Tokyo. They were pretty pricey and it was the start of a 2 week trip so I passed. :( I found one I can buy on Amazon (US) but no others (even Japan Amazon). Ideas??

Yesasia.com has a ton of the Disney Park soundtracks. They also do free international shipping. Cdjapan.co.jp is also worth a look, though in a quick glance I only saw the Christmas album for Disney Sea for this year. I've used both these sites several times, so I can vouch for them. :D Good luck!

I've also used YesAsia.com a number of times (including when I realized after I got home that there was a disc I hadn't bought in TDR this year...) and had good service.

I tend to buy from Amazon.co.jp and have the CDs shipped to my hotel (worked great at Hilton or Sheraton Tokyo Bay) because it's cheaper. I think you might have to know some basic Japanese or use Google translate though. They also ship overseas but it's very pricey, plus you have to pay customs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter