MVMCP and LTT PS time - is this an okay time?

Melrosgirl

DVC Member - BCV
I was able to get a P.S. for LTT just now for 6:20 p.m. I tried a few months ago and they said they had nothing for the night I am going to MVMCP, but today they had a 6:20 p.m., so I took it.

Is this an okay time or is this really too late to enjoy a lot of the 7 p.m. festivities?

thanks!

Seems a bit late to me. Depends how fast they serve, how fast you guys want to eat, or hang around the restaurant. MVMCP starts at 7. Maybe try CP.

I think it may be a little bit late for a PS too, since the party starts at 7:00 PM. Is this your first MVMCP?? Are you attending with children?? If so, you probably won't want to miss a minute of the party!!!!

We've attended the MVMCP three times - and had a great time at all of the parties (2000, 2001, and 2002)!! We rode almost every ride that night!! It was great!

I would suggest keeping the PS you have, but keep trying back for an earlier time; or try for Crystal Palace or the Castle.

We're trying MNSSHP this year! Have fun!!!

thanks for the advice. This is our first MVMCP. I just called back and got a 5:30 at CP, so that should be a better time. Thanks! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter