my 11 month window is today but im not jumping on the phone!

newholidayx2

<font color=green>Searching for the perfect tree<b
whats wrong with me?!
just returned a few wks ago from a solo trip 4/20-27
booked 8/10-17 w/DS15
also have booked 11/9-16 solo birthday vacation

today's my window for april 08 - im not in a rush to book! ack
anyone else get like this?

You MUST push through it and make your next reservation. You have to. (holds up a pocket watch and waves it in front of your face).

My guess is that you don't want to explain to anyone exactly why you are already planning another WDW trip!:lmao:

Is there something else you have been thinking of doing in April?

Bobbi

I am not in the mood to book 2008 yet either. But I have started to think about it.

whats wrong with me?!
just returned a few wks ago from a solo trip 4/20-27
booked 8/10-17 w/DS15
also have booked 11/9-16 solo birthday vacation

today's my window for april 08 - im not in a rush to book! ack
Isn't that the week with Patriot's Day (otherwise known as "Boston Marathon Day")? And isn't it school spring vacation week? Sounds like you'd better get moving to reserve. Better to reserve and cancel, then to wait and not be able to get what you want! BTW, thanks for reminding me-that's the week we're thinking of too, and I didn't know the 11 month window was open. Yes, this reluctance to book has hit me too at times-kind of a sheepishniss about booking what might be seen as "too many trips". But I just book and don't tell anyone.

I can sympathize, but I can't empathize! :goodvibes

We also recently came back (May 7, SSR), and already have reservations for Nov. (BWV), Jan. (BWV & AKV), and I have my yahoo reminder to call in June for our May '08 reservation (BWV or OKW). :laughing:

But then again, if anyone can remember when Disney would take reservations years in advance with just a one-day deposit/reservation, I was one of those that had multiple years' trips planned!:crazy:

(Boy, they sure had me in mind when they devised DVC...........talk about long-term vacation commitment! :lmao: )

Thanks for not doing a ressie!!!! That will be one less person I have to compete with to get my 2bdr. boardwalk view ressie! I am starting the day by day thing today. My first ressie, wish me luck! Need lots of pixie dust!!:wizard:

I can sympathize, but I can't empathize! :goodvibes

We also recently came back (May 7, SSR), and already have reservations for Nov. (BWV), Jan. (BWV & AKV), and I have my yahoo reminder to call in June for our May '08 reservation (BWV or OKW). :laughing:

But then again, if anyone can remember when Disney would take reservations years in advance with just a one-day deposit/reservation, I was one of those that had multiple years' trips planned!:crazy:

(Boy, they sure had me in mind when they devised DVC...........talk about long-term vacation commitment! :lmao: )

Hey are you following me or am I following you to WDW:rotfl2: . We're going in Nov and Jan also! We just got back May 8(VWL)! We're taking a break from WDW and going to VB in March.

To the OP, go ahead and book at 11 months, if you don't want to go cancel.

Yeah...I am the same way about Spring Break in March (and I know I shouldn't be). We'll probably stay at SSR, so I haven't rushed because there always seems to be room.....but one never knows! I need to get calling!

whats wrong with me?! today's my window for april 08 - im not in a rush to book! ack

Yeah . . . I got like that once. Take two aspirin and pick up the @#@* phone! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter