My 2 Best Tips

mplsben

Earning My Ears
Just returned from a week at Polynesian & Disney Wonder. Here are our 2 best tips:

1. If on the land & sea pkg, pass by the Disney rep at the airport gate area. Go directly to the Disney bus area on your own.

We met the rep by the gates. They held us there 10 or 15 minutes until there was a large group to walk together to the bus loading area. That caused us to miss a bus to our resort and forced us to wait another 20 minutes for the next bus. (You then sit on the bus another 20 minutes until it's filled.)

2. Get a Fastpass for all Fastpass rides even if it looks like there isn't a wait.

On an Early Opening day we thought Space Mtn wouldn't have a line so we didn't get a FP. There was a line hidden inside and we unnecessarily waited about 20 minutes.

If you get a FP and it turns out that there isn't a wait in the Standby line, switch to the Standby line at the last minute. You can then use your FP to ride a second time.

Thanks so much for the great tips! :D

Sounds great ! I know your not suppose to but if you travelling with a couple of people who don't do the rides use their ticket to get a fast pass.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter