My 2 months without the internet

True North

Mouseketeer
Wow! It is now February and I am on the internet for the first time this year. After a busy Christmas season we ended up moving (hurray!) and didn't get internet or cable installed until today. I didn't know if I could handle it any longer. :) While I was happy to take that break, family started to revolt without the daily email updates about Mark. It was nice to not sit infront of the TV all the time but gosh I got sick of our movie collection by the end.

So as the internet is now working I felt the need to go back and check on the gay friendly thread I have missed for so long. I was shocked to see it wasn't one of the first 4 threads on the Adult and Solo board. Fears started to run through my head of what could have happened!

Did Viki have one too many dirt martinis and get us shut down?
Did one of Malaysia's shoes hit the server and loose it all?
Did the thread officially change it's name to "Show me pictures of your pugs and other dogs/children"?
Did everyone go to WDW and leave me here all alone???

I am usually computer smart, but it took 10 minutes to figure out that there is now an entire board! So much catching up to do! I just wanted to say "I missed you!" to all my old friends and a big hello to all the new ones.

PS: And a big congrats to Rick and Viki on moderating! You two rock!

YAAAAYYYY! :banana: Welcome Back! I was wondering what happened to you guys. So where did you move? Lot's more space for Mark's toys? lol How's life? You have LOT'S of reading to catch up on with the whole new thread, board, forum...whatever it's called. Ha ha ha you know what I mean. Well glad to see you're back and can't wait to run into you throughout all the new threads! :goodvibes Kim

Welcome back - I was wondering where you were. You're going to be very busy ... you've got do alot of reading to catch up (we were pretty talkative while you were gone!). So any new pictures of Mark? You must have some from the holidays!

There you are! (I say with a cup of green tea shot through with purple antioxidants gripped in my hand and no OLIVE in sight! Of course it's only 10 AM). I have soooo missed you. I even did a search of the DISboards site this week to see if you had posted anywhere. Welcome Home!

Thanks guys! I love this board! I have even learned a few things too! Never knew what a "beard" was until today. :)

We are still living in Montreal, but we moved to an wonderful new condo! We used to live in an apt. very close to the university. It was nice but not really a place for a young family. I graduate this year and we don't know where we are living after that so we didn't think we would bother moving out of our little 2 bedroom apartment. A friend of ours however is taking one year to travel the world and teach in Asia. (Awsome life eh?) So for the next year we are lucky enough to be house sitting in his wonderful loft condo in the Old Port. It is close to Will's job, and is in the most beautiful part of the city. I can't wait for the summer when the port really picks up. The only bad thing is trying not to go the the wonderful overpriced restaurants every day.

Welcome back! I have to say, even the thought of no internet and cable for two months is stressing me out. Congratulations on accomplishing that small feat! LOL. And good luck with your housesitting - it sounds like fun!

Welcome Back!! You WERE missed!! Nice to see ALL the old familiar faces amongst all the new shining faces! Glad you survived the holidays.. Now will you guys stick to your new rule of no more travelling for the next holidays! LOL!! I am with the rest of the crowd.. we need to see new pics of Mark!!

Kathy

Now my only remaining question is where's Angela?

Welcome back! We missed you!

Can you believe I packed something like 20 pair of shoes and I don't even then I wore 8. The cabin steward said wow you girls have a lot of clothes and shoes.

One day the steward laid out my lingerie all fancy on the bed for us, found *something* and then put the KY at the side of the bed. I nearly fainted, I was so embarrased, Dear SO laughed so hard I thought she'd pee in her pants.

icebrat001 said:
Welcome back! We missed you!

Can you believe I packed something like 20 pair of shoes and I don't even then I wore 8. The cabin steward said wow you girls have a lot of clothes and shoes.

One day the steward laid out my lingerie all fancy on the bed for us, found *something* and then put the KY at the side of the bed. I nearly fainted, I was so embarrased, Dear SO laughed so hard I thought she'd pee in her pants.

OMG :rotfl2:

That is too hilarious! We want to see pics (well, not of the 'special layout' but of the cruise in general!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter