My 575 Monday team LOBBY IS N-N-E-E

That was my last chance to win. I guess I will not beat this quest. I got to go in 30 minutes. :sad1:

when its my turn i want all tree rounds ok plz and in my second round i want to get killed by the kraken.:)

Guys I'm sorry but I am going to start my own game for this.
=| Today is the only day I have to beat this.

Okay, we really need to organize ourselves better. First, we need to all post what everyone's names on VMK are, because it's way too confusing not knowing who is who. Then, we need to retype up the original order, with Disboards AND VMK names, noting who has already had a turn. Finally, we need to make it clear before we even start exactly what is going to happen. Are we playing three rounds? Who is going to shoot? Who is going to win? And during the second round, exactly what we will need to be doing. I don't think it's clear to everyone involved, so we're kind of like chickens with our heads cut off when we're in the game.

so ace is winner and shooter is Aimbier. We could try to do two levels but if that doesnt work then we have to do three levels. If we need to do three levels. The winner will get killed by kraken

♥DisneyLuver♥;24152125 said:
so ace is winner and shooter is Aimbier. We could try to do two levels but if that doesnt work then we have to do three levels. If we need to do three levels. The winner will get killed by kraken

Honestly, I think we should just plan on doing three rounds. It's a waste of everyone's time, especially the person who is supposed to win, to end up waiting in line for such a long time, finally starting, and then not ending up winning in the end. For the amount of extra time that it takes to have a third round, it's really not that much more, and will guarantee that people are at least winning. Plus it will be a lot more organized that way, as long as we all know HOW we're going about doing three rounds before starting.

It appears that this team has disintegrated. :(

I see that about half the team has broken away and joined another group.

Oh well. :sad2:

I'm sorry guys. I had to go suit shopping, and that is the reason that I sort of bailed out after I won.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter