• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My ADRs are making me Goofy, HELP!!!

GOOFYsince71

<font color=blue>I know there is no glass slipper
My ADRs are making me Goofy, HELP!!! :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

We are going in September, first time on the Dining plan. Here is the plan:

GF Cafe - is it worth a TS?????
Sci Fi
R&C Pub
Ohana
Coral Reef - can anyone recommend this choice????
Whispering Canyon
Le Cellier

We thought about Ragland Road.....new since we were last there, any thoughts???

Thanks for the advice :wave: :wave: :wave:

:tinker: I'm kinda thinkin' 1900 Park Fair instead of Grand Floridian Cafe!!!What do you think?

We have been to all of them but GF cafe. Depends on if you like menu or buffet- we usually do the 1900 park faire breakfast, and have always been pleased.

We love Coral reef, go just about every other trip, love the beauty of the restaurant, and find the view good from all the tables. The food has been terrific, only remember one off visit, and just a couple of items, still good!

Only one on your list we aren't wowed by is Rose and Crown. Know there are tons who love it, so don't let MHO discourage you!!

kaybird said:
We have been to all of them but GF cafe. Depends on if you like menu or buffet- we usually do the 1900 park faire breakfast, and have always been pleased.

We love Coral reef, go just about every other trip, love the beauty of the restaurant, and find the view good from all the tables. The food has been terrific, only remember one off visit, and just a couple of items, still good!

Only one on your list we aren't wowed by is Rose and Crown. Know there are tons who love it, so don't let MHO discourage you!!
Thanks kaybird :wizard:
We appreciate your Words of Wisdom!
We still have 99 days to go, so the Disney Dining Pictures will really help make our minds up............ I'm so addicted,,,,I wonder if there is a

1-800-disaddiction phone number :rotfl2: :laughing: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter