My Atkins Journal/ Please feel free to post !

Jakesmom1

The Tag Fairy shows herself to no one
Ok, I started Atkins almost 2 weeks ago now and I lost 8 lbs. Im kind of sad because everyone I know who is on it is losing so much faster then I am. I guess I should be happy with 8 lbs, but I am determined to stay on track.

I must admit I am getting really tired of eggs everyday for breakfast !!!!!

Who needs Carbs anyway?

:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Congrats on 8 pounds! Gosh, that is a lot of weight to lose! You should feel proud, you are obviously doing things right!

As for eggs, one thing for sure, try to forget the "traditional" dishes for breakfast--eat anything that is approved. I eat a couple slices of cheese sometimes (not a big morning eater) -- but anything will work! Be creative!

You are so right, who needs carbs? ;)
Good luck and stay on track!

Well today we went out shopping all day, and my son decided he wanted Wendy's for lunch.

I couldnt believe how easy it was to order and still stay 100% Atkins.

I had a mushroom bacon cheesburger (hold the bun) and I had a salad with ceasar dressing (0 carbs)

I do have to admit this is a lot easier then ww.

I also went to a gourmet grocery store today and found low carb bread and rolls. just 2 carbs a piece for the rolls and 3 for the bread. And even low carb cereal at 7 grams .

Now I can actually have toast for breakfast, or cereal. Ya hoo

:bounce: :bounce:

Yesterday was a disaster!!!!

My niece had a baby, long and hard delivery, You would think I delivered this baby, I was just exhausted.

When my DH and DS left the hospital last night I was in no mood to cook dinner, so we stopped and got of all things "Chinese Food"

I tried to be semi good, Beef with Broccoli and some ribs, but then there was the fried rice, my personal favorite, and it was just sitting there staring at me, and I must admit I gave in. I only had a about 1/4 cup, could have eaten the whole pint, but I did restrain myself.

Ok now I'm feeling pretty lousy about myself, but today I have been extra good!!!!

You're doing a great job, so don't get discouraged. Well all go through our ups and downs. As for losing 8 pounds, what do you mean ONLY 8 pounds? That's wonderful! And in only two weeks? Even if you cheated a little one day, don't beat yourself up about it because the more you do, the more you'll be tempted to just give up. Just start fresh the next day. I have a journal on here too under Lisa's Atkins Journal. Feel free to post or PM me if you're feeling down or need encouragement.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter