My Disney Craft Room

Very nice room!
Did you paint the Mickey and Tink? Or did you buy them... again very nice, great work.

Hey there! Just got home and had to check out your post! Your craft room is awesome - I love it!! It was so nice to meet you today - what a small world!!

Hey there! Just got home and had to check out your post! Your craft room is awesome - I love it!! It was so nice to meet you today - what a small world!!

Nice to meet you too! It was great to be able to meet a fellow Diser face to face and talk Disney!:goodvibes Hope to see you again and bring your Disney pictures with you! I'd love to see them!
Very small world that we both were there the same time last year! Thanks for checking out my room! I love it!!!!:love:

Can I come over to scrap with you in this wonderful room?

Yes, but the following rules apply:
1. You must scrap Disney photos.
2. You will have to listen to the Wishes and Spectromagic CD's while scraping.
3. You must be willing to use the Cricut Mickey and Friends to enhance your pages.
If it works....come on over!!!:rotfl2:

Love it! When do we get to see it all decorated??? :rolleyes1

Thanks! I'm going to get on that here soon. I went back to work running my brother in laws scrapbook store during the days after his very unexpected death and I havn't taken the time to do much in it. Now after alot of thought the store will close and I will retreat to my little room. I promise to post more phots soon!!:goodvibes

So sorry to hear about your loss.:grouphug:
I love your room I just redid my room, but I have to share it with my DH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter