My Disney paintings

:grouphug:

I'm back from my cruise and giving them as gifts. I haven't heard from anyone yet but I just got back today. I gave an extra one to our concierge for doting so most excellently ;) on us. :thumbsup2 He said he LOVED it and others in the office did too. :upsidedow I hope so. I really wanted to be sincere in my thanks on top of the tip. Disney CMs are the heart of Disney!

One more.
doryandsticth.jpg

I haven't been happy w/ the Princess one so I may not finish that. The colors aren't jiving for me. Captain Mickey is sketched but I haven't had time to paint.

I love your paintings!! My youngest DS came in and saw the one of Stitch and practically flipped out. He keeps insisting we buy one like it at WDW the next time we are there. Stitch is his favorite. I guess I'll have to find something else Stitch to buy him instead and bribe him with Leggos.

They're awesome!! I'm getting inspired... thank you! Haven't thought about painting in a long time... it's been about 10 years.

simply beautiful i wish i could buy them your idea of a gift was very generous i'm sure the person receiving the gift just loved it i know i would

Oh THANK YOU guys!!!!!:goodvibes
You know.... only a few of the people that got them, even bothered to thank me. Long story but I won't do that again. I wish I could give some of them to you guys. :(

Oh THANK YOU guys!!!!!:goodvibes
You know.... only a few of the people that got them, even bothered to thank me. Long story but I won't do that again. I wish I could give some of them to you guys. :(

OMG! I am so sorry to hear that people were so rude!!! Man I would have been screaming :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:.... You do such amazing work..please don't allow people who have forgot their manners to ruin your giving spirit!!!

I'd be thrilled to have one of those paintings in my home!!!

Keep up the great work!!!!

your kidding no Thank You's :confused3 maybe CM have too many disney products

Actually, they were for Fish Extender gifts (it's a voluntary thing one can be involved in through meet threads) on a Disney cruise so I gave them to other cruisers and only a few of them said anything. :confused: Oh well, maybe paintings weren't their thing. I just try to thank people for personal efforts, but that's me.

I did give the concierge that took care of us an extra I had brought with and he was SO sweet. He said the other people in the office really liked it.

Some people just don't think- I am glad you got some thank yous but they are beautiful and worthy of thanks in my book.

Rebecca

I just wanted to add my :thumbsup2

Your paintings are wonderful!!!

I find the "no thanks" happens a lot.

Mostly with the fish extenders stuff, I have to say -some cases the kids grab it - or they don't know who it came from - or if they do, they don't know the face that goes with the 'who'. I've never been thanked for fe gifts, hand made or not, and I don't know that i've ever thanked anyone FOR them, unless I knew the donor personally and the gift was 'remarkable'.

If I knew you and got one of your paintings, I'd be hugging you in gratitude! They're adoreable!

i know theres no buying or selling on this board but i would love to have one to give away at a cancer fund raiser i am hosting i know it will be something people attending would love and its so different it would bring in good donations for cancer

:grouphug::grouphug:
I'll post more when I finish them. Admittedly, unless I have a reason though, like the fish extender gifts and donations, I won't be doing Disney paintings. I WISH I could. :)

Sweet Disney those are fabulous little paintings! Seriously, who wouldn't want talent like that, and Disney talent to boot!

You know what? My hubby cleaned our family room and my studio the other day (yes ladies, he's mine, all mine...he CLEANS! :rotfl: ) and I found my paintings stuck piled in a corner! HEY! What the heck! No love even from the hubbin. What gives. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter