My Disney Pins Frames

stormys

Mouseketeer
Hello, I desire to share with you photos of the new frames for my pins collection. First 2 frames are for 4 greeting cards that have a pin in each one of them. Other 2 frames are for several pins. I hope the photos are seen with clarity.

Disney greeting cards
DisneyPinsGallery-1.jpg

Another view of the greeting cards frames
DisneyPinsGallery-2.jpg

In the next photo you can view my other 2 new frames. These 2 frames have several pins.
DisneyPinsGallery-3.jpg

Other photos of my collection.
DCLPinFrame-1.jpg

DisneyPinsGallery-4.jpg

DisneyPinsGallery-6.jpg

DisneyPinsGallery-5.jpg

Stormys,

Wow! I am so impressed! I've just started pin collecting and I hope my collection looks like yours one day. :thumbsup2

And jeanigor,

I love the Disney Villains banner in your signature. :banana:

Gorgeous!! I'm showing these to my DH later...we've been talking lately about finding a way to display our addiction. :laughing:

Thank you for sharing!!:flower3:

What type of frames did you use and where did you get them. I would love to do something like that.

Linda

I bought them in Costco, 3 are 16x20 inches, the frames with the greeting cards are 8x10 inches, and the others frames are 11x14 inches. The 16x20 and 11x14 have a shadow box that I made.

Greeting from México City MX. :D

Very Nice. Someone I met at the DisMeet in Harrisburg, PA was finding great Wallpaper, printing that out or making changes to it and then putting the pins on it. For example, finding Winnie The Pooh wallpaper and then putting the pooh characters on it. Finding casltle wall paper and then putting the princesses on it or characters from one movie on it. or finding an underwater background like this
ZBkgAriel.jpg

and putting pins from Under the Sea on it?
then putting the background and pins in a shadow box around it. I am going to do one for the "Many Faces Of Figment" box with this background and two with background that has a Figment in the center.
FigmentWallpaper03_800.jpg

and put a lot of figment pins in it. Anyway, I thought that was a very clever idea. Plus there is a person on the boards who makes their own theme backgrounds and puts pins in them. Penny:hippie:

Those are really nice shadow boxes!!
One question I have is, where do you get the foam backing to put the pins on?

I believe you can get the foam from AC Moore or Michaels (Craft shop). The backgrounds can be any wallpaper you like. Many of us have posted backgrounds for general use. plus do a search of the internet. Ask Jeeves gives you the wallpaper option and google I use Extra Large and then Large. Also use the Disney site itself, there are some great wall papers there. Last but not least, troll these boards. there are stickys at the top of the boards that will send you to background clip art, fonts, and wallpaper sites. I found a lot through there. take care, Penny:hippie:

They look fantastic! What a great idea to use cork for easy set-up! BRILLIANT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter