My experience with Enterprise car rental

Pegasus

Earning My Ears
As you all may recall, I posted before inquiring about Enterprise. Well, I had a terrific experience with them. I stopped, picked up a courtesy phone...the bus was there in about 7 minutes. It actually wasn't a bus...but more of a courtesy van? Would hold say about 15 people total...very nice inside...plush seats...our luggage was loaded by the driver.

I walked into Enterprise with a copy of my rental in hand..my drivers license..and a copy of my insurance card on my car at home. I was asked twice about their insurance and I politely declined. I told them I was fully covered by my credit card and my private auto insurance. The subject was dropped.

I was supposed to be getting an SUV but ended up with a PT Cruiser that was strawberry red! My kids were thrilled. Now how they would ever consider a PT Cruiser an SUV is waaay out there to me but oh well. Nice car...smooth ride...but very little room for people and luggage might I say...only had 9,000 and some miles on it...brand new.

Return was a breeze. I pulled in there at 6:30am on Sunday...a guy walked right out...checked over the car...charged me for 3 gallons of gas and handed me my receipt. In the meantime, another gentleman had already loaded our bags in a van to return us to the aiport. The whole return process took maybe 9 minutes.

I would definitely use them again for a good deal on a car.

This was just an FYI in case anyone was interested.
:p

I wanted to add that I've used Enterprise in the past and found that if you call the location direct, they will often beat the lowest price you've found. They quoted me a price, and then I made them a lower offer (after telling them the prices and companies I'd found and stating that their price would have to make it worthwhile to rent offsite).

I wasn't as happy with the car that I got. It was a little banged up (several dings and small dents weren't documented on the agreement, so I made sure to check the vehicle carefully and to have them add everything I found). However, it did get me where I needed to go at a very attractive price.

Good news,

car to hsare your rental rate? Did you go thru their website then?

He.

surely...my rate was $22.76 per day...and it was supposed to be an SUV...but the PT Cruiser worked out ok...and my kids really enjoyed it....(and that was thru the website with no coupons)

said we looked "cool".....
:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter