"My Favorite" Disney character sent/received....COMPLETED!!!

Meriweather said:
zen1.....you need to clean out your PM box. I have an update on your package for you ::yes::

Sorry about that, you should now be able to send me a PM. Would love to hear an update on my package! :goodvibes Thanks!

I have a secret...pssss.....don't tell....my package got the post office of the receiver this morning! :yay:

according to the PO my other package was delivered yesterday afternoon :thumbsup2

:sad1: Nothing for me or Kara today ...I still havent heard from the person kara sent to...it was recieved last Friday :confused3

I checked my DC today, and it shows that it was Delivered out to CALIFORNIA on Monday the 10th. So if you live in Foothills Ranch. Please check your doorstep, you have a package to Report on. :)

Nothing was delivered to me yet. *dramatic Eeyore-esque sigh* Oh well. I suppose I'll wait.

NikiM20 said:
:sad1: Nothing for me or Kara today ...I still havent heard from the person kara sent to...it was recieved last Friday :confused3

I heard from her aunt...the package was received. She is going to find out what she received and post as soon as she can :)

Ursula and Gal....the person you both sent to is having internet problems....hopefully she will check in with us soon ::yes::

Where is everyone??

We have at least 4 packages that have arrived and they haven't checked in yet :(

Well, I was having a bad night last night, so I didn't get on the computer. But I did receive my package late yesterday afternoon!

Shugardrawers loves Tink best! :tink: She sent sent me a little Tink photo album and a Tink rubber car mat. Very unique! I've never seen one before. Thank you so much Tammy! Your package brightened my day. :tinker:

Sorry you were having a bad night, Disneygirl. Hope things are better today.

And I hope we hear of more arrivals today..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter