"My Favorite" Disney character sent/received....COMPLETED!!!

:thumbsup2 I am on my way to the Post Office as soon as I finish DISing. I am mailing the one from me and the one from my niece.

Bump to find everyone else! :Pinkbounc

i mailed me and DD's packages...i was gonna mail them yesterday but the postoffice took the same lunch break as me... :confused3

snowwhitesmom said:
I think I posted already, but I'll say it again - mailed yesterday!!!!!

::yes:: Got you and a couple more that mailed yesterday.
Still LOTS to hear from.

I'm all packed and ready! Will be out with tomorows mail, 7/7!

Mine shows that it was delivered today to a different town than I addressed it to. I am hoping that it is the post office that runs to the destination address. :confused3

Ready to go in Ok said:
Mine shows that it was delivered today to a different town than I addressed it to. I am hoping that it is the post office that runs to the destination address. :confused3

I hope so too ::yes::
We should hear about it soon, if it is going where it is supposed to :)

Ok, I did a mapquest search, and it is in the right area, so it should be ok. I hope. Guess we will see!

Ready to go in Ok said:

Yes, Stephanie, it did arrive today! When I got home from mailing mine and my niece's I found a surprise from you. To use an old saying, "two great minds with a single thought." Thank you for the great box.

Stephanie sent to me a great selection of Mickey items! I actually sent my person Mickey items, too. If it weren't for Mickey, none of us would be DISing today!!! :goodvibes

Inside my box were the following:
::MinnieMo Minnie String Backpack
:smickey: Sorcerer Mickey Plush
::MickeyMo :coffee: :drinking1 :coffee: Mickey Travel Mug…for my decaf hazelnut coffee!!!
::MickeyMo Mickey Keychain
::MickeyMo Mickey Baseball Antenna Topper…perfect with the All Star Game coming to Pittsburgh this week :welcome:
::MickeyMo Mickey Pin
::MickeyMo Mickey Stickers…Time to Scrap!
::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo Mickey/Minnie Photo Album
SPREE Candy

Thanks again!

sjh801 said:
Yes, Stephanie, it did arrive today! When I got home from mailing mine and my niece's I found a surprise from you. To use an old saying, "two great minds with a single thought." Thank you for the great box.

Stephanie sent to me a great selection of Mickey items! I actually sent my person Mickey items, too. If it weren't for Mickey, none of us would be DISing today!!! :goodvibes

Inside my box were the following:
::MinnieMo Minnie String Backpack
:smickey: Sorcerer Mickey Plush
::MickeyMo :coffee: :drinking1 :coffee: Mickey Travel Mug…for my decaf hazelnut coffee!!!
::MickeyMo Mickey Keychain
::MickeyMo Mickey Baseball Antenna Topper…perfect with the All Star Game coming to Pittsburgh this week :welcome:
::MickeyMo Mickey Pin
::MickeyMo Mickey Stickers…Time to Scrap!
::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo Mickey/Minnie Photo Album
SPREE Candy

Thanks again!

:teeth: Glad it got there! Ok, here is the thing with the Minnie bag. I KNOW when I bought it it was a Mickey bag. I also KNOW that the t-shirts I bought that day were at least one size smaller, and some were two sizes smaller. I am blaming the shopping bag. Some kind of malfunctioning pixie dust in them cause I know it wasn't me! ;)

Ready to go in Ok said:
:teeth: Glad it got there! Ok, here is the thing with the Minnie bag. I KNOW when I bought it it was a Mickey bag. I also KNOW that the t-shirts I bought that day were at least one size smaller, and some were two sizes smaller. I am blaming the shopping bag. Some kind of malfunctioning pixie dust in them cause I know it wasn't me! ;)

I think that Minnie just wanted us to remember the woman behind the man...er mouse!!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter