My husband needs prayers-Update post 66

Oh my! Hugs and prayers for your husband!

Please tell us how he is doing when you get word about it.

We will all be prayin

Best wishes to you and your husband My family will be thinking about you all day! Please update as soon as you have more info:)

Hi.

Many many Hugs:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: and Pixie Dust pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: heading your way from our family to yours.

Bug

Fly, so very sorry to hear this. As I have just seen this thread, I hope by now the surgery is over and went well. You know you, DH and your family are in my prayers. :hug:

Thinking of you, hoping your husband, you and all your family are doing better today. Sending prayers and hugs.:hug: :grouphug:

Fly,
so sorry to hear this. You and your DH will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated as you find out more.

Redsfan

Hugs:hug: :hug: and pixie dust pixiedust: pixiedust: coming your way! You and your husband ane in my thoughts.

You can count on prayers and pixie dust from me, too!!

:hug:

Hugs to you Fly!!
Sending many prayers for good health and quick healing to your hubby!!
Extra prayers & pixie dust to you and your family too!

HUGS! I am praying that all goes well. Pixie dust to your whole family

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter