My Joyride to Celebrate 2 scripts

As I was joyriding last night, I got some good news! My latest pilot script “Cereal Entrepreneurs” is a quarter-finalist in the spring 2023 Table Read My Screenplay competition! Long way to go but it's always encouraging to place. This news coincides perfectly with my car celebration!

Here's the logline (basic summary): When Frosty loses his job at the bank, he decides to pursue his passion for cereal and creates his own. But he soon realizes that he fears success at least as much as he fears failure.

59CD8384-A47A-4FEE-B9B0-304DC3092F27.pngAA52DC3B-DA48-46F3-B514-510A82CD6EB2.jpeg

Ohmigosh Rob, SO HAPPY for you! And you’re lookin good in that new ride! Just such exciting news about your screenplay..big things are coming your way!

Though we have never met, I feel like I know you from your posts and you are always going up to strangers and starting conversations, especially with foreign visitors to DL. You seem to be a warm, outgoing sort of person and you deserve all the success you get!

Ohmigosh Rob, SO HAPPY for you! And you’re lookin good in that new ride! Just such exciting news about your screenplay..big things are coming your way!

Though we have never met, I feel like I know you from your posts and you are always going up to strangers and starting conversations, especially with foreign visitors to DL. You seem to be a warm, outgoing sort of person and you deserve all the success you get!
Thank you so much! That’s all very kind and nice to hear. Hope all is well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter