My little mans big adventure PTR

and after reading Leanne's recent TR and seeing Elsie's personalised top I found a local place that does hoodies so that came in the mail today too :) I'll upload a pic once I'm on the laptop tomorrow :goodvibes

I want to make these and wanted to send you one before your trip but its so hard to find a single plain boys t shirt. I though it would be really easy.

Your trip is so soon YAY x

Sounds like you have everything organised. I really need to start going the same still feels like I have ages but I'm sure it'll soon be time to go.

tinks_1989 said:
I want to make these and wanted to send you one before your trip but its so hard to find a single plain boys t shirt. I though it would be really easy.

Your trip is so soon YAY x

I know!! I searched everywhere but couldn't find any! Then the lady that did the hoodie was recommended to me but she said that the stitching would look better on a hoodie so I ordered that instead. I'm so excited to see him wearing it, its a little big but rather too big than too small lol! Thanks for thinking of us pet, you're too good :goodvibes

MrsTigger said:
Sounds like you have everything organised. I really need to start going the same still feels like I have ages but I'm sure it'll soon be time to go.

Oh I feel like time is flying and I feel very unorganised! I'm going to visit my mum tomorrow and I'm sure she'll help me get things sorted in my head. I don't know for sure but I think I'm definitely a lot more scatter brained since having Will - I used to be great at organising myself and everyone else but really can't get back into the swing of it now! Maybe next week I will when we hit single digits!!
Everything will come together for you, don't worry ;) All we need are tickets, passport and money anyway lol! We're going to WDW reeeeeeeeally soon yay!!! Think I'm finally starting to get excited :)

Hoody sounds great! Will have to look into getting some personalised stuff for Charlie and Megan :)

Can't believe your trip is almost here! It's gone so quickly! It's a shame there are no alternatives to the City Mini Travel bag (typical!) but like you say better to pay for it than risk damage.

Have you got things sorted for your DS for flight? I really wouldn't worry about it, I'm sure he will surprise you and be great on the flight. Megan has been each time we have flown with her! :)

Oh I feel like time is flying and I feel very unorganised! I'm going to visit my mum tomorrow and I'm sure she'll help me get things sorted in my head. I don't know for sure but I think I'm definitely a lot more scatter brained since having Will - I used to be great at organising myself and everyone else but really can't get back into the swing of it now! Maybe next week I will when we hit single digits!!
Everything will come together for you, don't worry ;) All we need are tickets, passport and money anyway lol! We're going to WDW reeeeeeeeally soon yay!!! Think I'm finally starting to get excited :)

I've been going along thinking I've got age yet to get everything sorted but then had a sudden panic how close it was. I'm going to get on with sorting clothes, start getting all our stuff together etc this weekend so hopefully that will make be feel abit more organised. Well I just have two of us to organise so I think your doing pretty well :)
I know lol our disney documents came yesterday, I was sooooo excited when I saw it. Its now really real, I'm going to wdw again!

Laurafoster said:
Hoody sounds great! Will have to look into getting some personalised stuff for Charlie and Megan :)

Can't believe your trip is almost here! It's gone so quickly! It's a shame there are no alternatives to the City Mini Travel bag (typical!) but like you say better to pay for it than risk damage.

Have you got things sorted for your DS for flight? I really wouldn't worry about it, I'm sure he will surprise you and be great on the flight. Megan has been each time we have flown with her! :)

Just a case of finding the extra money in our budget for the City Mini travel bag! I'm raging that its so expensive!

Fairly sorted for the flight. A few sheets of Mickey Mouse stickers, an old wallet full of papers, cards and things he can pull out of it, some sticker books, coloured post its, pipe cleaners. Plan on hitting the £ shop and picking up a couple more bits and Leanne recommended a piggy bank for putting coins in and taking them out which I think he will like! Was chatting to Mum today about DS on the flight and she said she'll be very hands on to help me so thats a BIG relief ;)

MrsTigger said:
I've been going along thinking I've got age yet to get everything sorted but then had a sudden panic how close it was. I'm going to get on with sorting clothes, start getting all our stuff together etc this weekend so hopefully that will make be feel abit more organised. Well I just have two of us to organise so I think your doing pretty well :)
I know lol our disney documents came yesterday, I was sooooo excited when I saw it. Its now really real, I'm going to wdw again!

Eeeek LOVE getting the travel docs! We should be getting our flight docs this coming week! Must get ink for the printer as they're all e-tickets. Makes it so real doesn't it :goodvibes

Wills Mom said:
Just a case of finding the extra money in our budget for the City Mini travel bag! I'm raging that its so expensive!

Fairly sorted for the flight. A few sheets of Mickey Mouse stickers, an old wallet full of papers, cards and things he can pull out of it, some sticker books, coloured post its, pipe cleaners. Plan on hitting the £ shop and picking up a couple more bits and Leanne recommended a piggy bank for putting coins in and taking them out which I think he will like! Was chatting to Mum today about DS on the flight and she said she'll be very hands on to help me so thats a BIG relief ;)

We got loads from the pound shop and it worked a treat. She napped right before we got on the plane too which helped as she then just had one small nap onboard.

After all the time i spend worrying about Megans behaviour on the flight we were sat next to another couple whose child was a little sod. He was emptying crisps onto the floor and stamping on them. Parents laughed and went back to their beer. Lol!

Don't waste money buying the baby jogger bag u can fit it into one the the cheap ikea bags (approx £3) think the bags r meant for putting bedding etc in or it will fit into the sunshine kids car seat travel bag.
But to b honest I would even use a bag we took a double baby jogger city mini to Florida and just wrapped a luggage strap around it and it was absolutely fine
Hope u have a fab holiday we r going back may 2014 & I talk about it non stop I'm going to have driven every1 mad over the next year lol xx

Laurafoster said:
We got loads from the pound shop and it worked a treat. She napped right before we got on the plane too which helped as she then just had one small nap onboard.

After all the time i spend worrying about Megans behaviour on the flight we were sat next to another couple whose child was a little sod. He was emptying crisps onto the floor and stamping on them. Parents laughed and went back to their beer. Lol!

Haha oh I just have to laugh at that! Little sod lol. I suppose those parents kinda had the right idea though - kids will be kids and theres not too much we can do about it on a flight! Slowly starting to realise that thanks to you guys :goodvibes

foreverdreams said:
Don't waste money buying the baby jogger bag u can fit it into one the the cheap ikea bags (approx £3) think the bags r meant for putting bedding etc in or it will fit into the sunshine kids car seat travel bag.
But to b honest I would even use a bag we took a double baby jogger city mini to Florida and just wrapped a luggage strap around it and it was absolutely fine
Hope u have a fab holiday we r going back may 2014 & I talk about it non stop I'm going to have driven every1 mad over the next year lol xx
Wow! Thanks for the tip! I must check out Ikea when I get a chance!!
Your year of waiting will fly in! I've had May 2013 in my head as our travel dates since before I had DS in Feb 2012. DS is 14 months old now and that time has flown! I think I'll be gutted when the waiting is over as I won't have WDW to look forward to anymore and DH says we won't be going back for several years (his exact words were 'until our family is complete' - best start popping out the kiddies asap rofl)

I think I'll be gutted when the waiting is over as I won't have WDW to look forward to anymore and DH says we won't be going back for several years (his exact words were 'until our family is complete' - best start popping out the kiddies asap rofl)

Well I will in that disney blues club with you! We won't be going again for a very long time, weren't even meant to be going this year! Even more reason to enjoy this trip :) your almost into single digits!

late to the party, but finally caught up! You're so close now, how exciting! :yay: Hope you all have a super holiday and look forward to seeing some piccys when you get back :thumbsup2

MrsTigger said:
Well I will in that disney blues club with you! We won't be going again for a very long time, weren't even meant to be going this year! Even more reason to enjoy this trip :) your almost into single digits!

Eeeeeeeeeeek!!! Almost single digits, I cannot believe it!!!! Woah, kinda starting to think of all the things I must do! Really need to sort out insurance asap! Need an eye test and new contacts - I'll book that tomorrow! Keep putting it off, find it harder to get these routine things done with DS running around destroying the place lol! Need to review my.....I mean OUR touring plans lol! I made an executive decision and cancelled the couple of ADRs we had made except the breakfast at Chef Mickey. We're staying offsite, not on DDP and with DS I'm sure we'll eat in more often than not so I know hes eating the right food so its a waste of money to have TS meals when sharing some CS ones if we're hungry will do the job til we get back home!

Sarah28 said:
late to the party, but finally caught up! You're so close now, how exciting! :yay: Hope you all have a super holiday and look forward to seeing some piccys when you get back :thumbsup2

Thanks for joining :goodvibes I'm planning on keeping a daily journal of Wills first trip and I'll deffo have loads of pics so a TR shall be one of the first things I do when I get back ;)

Eeeeeeeeeeek!!! Almost single digits, I cannot believe it!!!! Woah, kinda starting to think of all the things I must do! Really need to sort out insurance asap! Need an eye test and new contacts - I'll book that tomorrow! Keep putting it off, find it harder to get these routine things done with DS running around destroying the place lol! Need to review my.....I mean OUR touring plans lol! I made an executive decision and cancelled the couple of ADRs we had made except the breakfast at Chef Mickey. We're staying offsite, not on DDP and with DS I'm sure we'll eat in more often than not so I know hes eating the right food so its a waste of money to have TS meals when sharing some CS ones if we're hungry will do the job til we get back home!

Time seems to be going quick now, I like it :-) I think it's probably a good decision to cancel some ADR's. having ddp and making ADRs is great really convenient when your onsite but it is also difficult to decide when you'll be hungry and what you want to to eat. I think esp with children you'll prob find you'll want to spend the time character hunting than a sit down meal and its more money for disney spends!

MrsTigger said:
Time seems to be going quick now, I like it :-) I think it's probably a good decision to cancel some ADR's. having ddp and making ADRs is great really convenient when your onsite but it is also difficult to decide when you'll be hungry and what you want to to eat. I think esp with children you'll prob find you'll want to spend the time character hunting than a sit down meal and its more money for disney spends!

Thats it exactly! Happy with our decision now :) How are your plans coming along? :goodvibes

Got our e-tickets today via email! Just have to print them and our vouchers for villa and car and I reckon we're fairly set on that side of things! Made my appointment with the optician for tomorrow so will get that out of the way before the weekend. Can't believe this weekend is our last weekend to get everything sorted. DH's holiday leave starts next Wednesday (we have a wedding on Thursday so need to be ready before that!) so he only has Sunday off to give me a hand with last minute stuff. I really need to find time to sit down and make a couple if lists, I might feel more prepared if I do that lol!

We cancelled our ADRs too. (Apart from one). I find it easier to get Megan to eat something decent at a CS location as its so much quicker and she doesn't get bored.

It's come around sooo quickly! Is your DS excited? Or does he not really understand why mummy's so excited lol!

Thats it exactly! Happy with our decision now :) How are your plans coming along? :goodvibes

Yeah feeling a bit more organised now, ADRs are booked and we have a rough itinerary using touring plans busy day guide. Just need to print everything, wash and pack clothes and get some spending money changed. I'm hoping to get everything done by bank hol monday then we only have three days at work and Friday morning we'll be off to the airport for the night before flying sat morning. I'll have to look out for you in the parks :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter