• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My National Rate dropped when I re-did ressie today

mousehappy

Mouseketeer
I had originally made my reservation last November. Used EA and Disney Club discount. Reservation was quoted $110.23. Just for the heck of it I made a new one tonite for the same dates, same discount etc. My new rate is $85.93. This is a Full size for 4 days from and returning to Pensacola, FL. Feb 2 - feb 6. Of course I cancelled the first ressie. I was also told I'm getting a premium upgrade since I have to go to the counter. Hope it helps

I have used the EA at Pensacolas Airport before. They seem to have their own rules. One of which is that the service is not available on weekends. I pick up my car on a Saturday. So, I guess I'll have to walk that 50 feet to the counter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter