My New Way of Life

smilie

I've been unwonked!
I don't necessarily want to lose a huge amount of weight. Granted I do want to lose some, but I don't eat healthy. At all. Not even close. So this is my way to make sure I come on here everyday and post what I'm eating and how much exercise I'm getting weekly.

I need to start living a more healthy life and all of you WISHers have inspired me to do this!

Thanks. :thumbsup2

I actually somewhat started this about a week ago. To begin with I'll just post what I eat daily and if I exercise that day I'll post that as well.

For breakfast I eat Danon Light & Fit carb/sugar control yogurt and a banana. For lunch right now I'm having a South Beach diet meal replacement bar and some raw veggies. I drink a lot of water during the day and if I feel the need to snack I usually have some fruit of veggie.

Dinners I'm having a problem with. I just need to go through the healthy recipes listed here.

I've been running on the tredmill for about 15 minutes, 3 times a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter