• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

my personal dining plan tips

leanne11

<font color=green>Always remember to use the net t
we have 4 in our family,make sure you look for the purple dp sign next to the item,
we never needed 4 huge drinks because they give the large, ask for a large bottled water instead, some gave me a small and i returned it and asked for a large and used it later in the day.
we got sick of choc cake after 4 days so tried to get mmouse ice creams, or brownies or strawberry parfaits we could eat later or fruit,
try to eat together, at 1 cs,nothing is planned for take out so our plan at ak to get the kids chicken nuggets then go to flame tree and eat together never worked out we spent too much of time eating at ak all over the park, the next day we all ate at tusker house and relaxed it was nicer

bcv marketplace was very good with cs, my dd got a pb and j meal with carrots and cookies a soda and chips dessert, also got a capaccino as a snack,use them there,also harpoon hannah's i got a great chicken salad and water and fruit,we found it confusing at the sports food court

we didn't say we were on the plan and they usually didn't ask until the bill came and i showed the card, epcot ashkers dinner was good she advised us to get a cocktail(no alchohol) but it was a $8 drink we all got and it was covered plus our soda

inside tusker house is a bakery, use your sc here,we got everything huge cookies, cheescake,carrot cake,double cappacciono, they said anything.

the worst place to use sc was magic kingdom, they are strict, even if it had a purple sign they wouldn't let me get a coke icee, i got 1 at both epcot(near test track) and mgm(hollywood and vine) most of the snacks were hard to get at mk, they kept telling me just bottled soda's
any ?

leanne11 said:
the worst place to use sc was magic kingdom, they are strict, even if it had a purple sign they wouldn't let me get a coke icee, i got 1 at both epcot(near test track) and mgm(hollywood and vine) most of the snacks were hard to get at mk, they kept telling me just bottled soda's
any ?

Thanks for the info.
Why wouldn't they let you get it with a snack credit if it has a sign on it?
I'm confused... :(

Did you ever get it clarified?
Just curious.

at the main st. bakery they had a purple sign on the capp, and lattes and they said it wasn't covered only a coffee, so that's what i got so when i went to pay she told me as of Monday, nothing over $4 could be used and they were over..

We were able to get frozen cokes any place they had them as a snack. We were there 5/8-5/13.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter