• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

My POTC "575" Plan

andy.b

DIS Veteran
Alright, I've thought about this, so let me know if you want to try it or if you think it would work or not.

There would be 8 people playing and 8 games played so everybody can get 575 points (hopefully).

At the start one person (you) will be picked to get the points. During the game, the opposing team will shoot down all of your teammates, but leave you alive. After this is complete you will then shoot down the entire opposing team so you get your points and theirs. (For the second round shoot down all but one and let time run out so there is a third round). The third round will be the same as the first round.

This will be done eight times. Yes I know that is a lot, but, like I said, this way everybody can get their points.

I want in on this. I have been trying to get people to listen to me, but it's not working. I'm TheFluter by the way.

Brilliant! This is how you do it!

Now, I'm taking a break from the quest for a bit, but I'd be totally up for this plan once I return.

Forget taking a break: I'm ordering room service and getting this done now!

I'm back online! :thumbsup2

Sounds like it would work, if not for the lag and crashing. It could take all day to get 8 games in with the same people.

Plus you probably are going to get some winners who abandon the game, then what do you do?

Sounds like it would work, if not for the lag and crashing. It could take all day to get 8 games in with the same people.

Plus you probably are going to get some winners who abandon the game, then what do you do?

This is why you do it with trustworthy individuals. I am so frustrated with this quest that I am more than willing to work all day to get as many people as possible to get to 575 points.

Alright, we've got the first eight! We can meet at north-east-north. We'll wait for everybody to come.

The players for this round are
andy.b
SuperSmart Guy
SBubba18
Disney Luver
SnowyJingleBells
GoofyWaterCoaster
ShoreBoy
Pirate-Emery

Those who didn't make the cut, try starting another! Hopefully it can work! And gl to all!

Count me in if you please, i've tried with a few and can't get anywhere near what is needed. Just let me know when and where.

I'm confused. On other threads they say this is a timed quest. Anyone know for sure?

OT, but I can't stop say "I am IRONMAN" everytime I see your sig, Pirate! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter