My room request is in.......

donzac27

Still searching for my Prince Charming
My room request is in, my bags are packed and now I am just awaiting 6am tomorrow morning to leave for Disney World. I will be staying at Coronado Springs for 23 (yes 23) nights......I am so excited. I will give you all my review when I come back. Thanks for all the help I have gotten from everyone on these boards.......it was really a great help. Here I come Mickey!!!!

Have a great trip! 23 nights? Our record is 15 and that was loooooooong... ENJOY!

Oh my gosh!:earseek: That is so wonderful!:) You'll have to tell us all about what it was like to be in the World for practically a month!! Have a fabulous time! We'll be down there and back by the time you get home! I'll be checking for your posts! Have a great time!:D :D

Have a wonderful time & we'll see you for the IllumiNations Cruise on the 13th :D ...lucky you...going for so long.

WOW! Have a great trip! We have to leave for the airport at 4:30 am tomorrow, Polynesian here we come!! :D

Have a great time! I can't imagine 23 days in the world. You are so lucky. Can't wait to read your trip report and find out what you did for all that time.

Originally posted by donzac27
My room request is in, my bags are packed and now I am just awaiting 6am tomorrow morning to leave for Disney World. I will be staying at Coronado Springs for 23 (yes 23) nights......I am so excited. I will give you all my review when I come back. Thanks for all the help I have gotten from everyone on these boards.......it was really a great help. Here I come Mickey!!!!

Wow! 23 nights. We think we are staying long when we stay 9nights/10days. I long for the day when we have enough vacation time and money to go to WDW for 23 nights.:) Hope you have a great trip.

Wow, 23 nights! The longest we've ever done is 8 nights! (Cali-D is now dreaming of spending 23 nights at the Grand Floridian ~~~~~ yikes! Cali-D just thought about the credit card bill after spending 23 nights!)

I'm sure you'll love Coronado Springs! It is my aunt's favorite resort. I'll have to give it a try sometime - I really like the Mexican/Southwest architecture.

Thanks everyone.........you'll have my report in a couple of weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter