My rooms I created (updated 10/28/06) Room 4 added

Alphawazup

alphawazup in vmk
This is where i will post all my room designs and you can rate them or leave coments about them

These are only some of my rooms i have made and the only ones i have pictures of so far. every time i create a new room i wil post it up here and you can look at them and decide witch one is best

I love designing rooms and i wanted to see if you thought i was any good at it or tell me how i could get better
Plz rate the rooms 1-10 (10 being best)
and i will average the rating and put it under the room so we can see which on is beter

Room 1
picutre1ofroom.jpg

Bird Hat Dance Room
No longer built
Rating:N/A

Room 2
Screenshot.jpg

Pirate Ice Mountain
No longer built

Room 3
PirateShipCrash.jpg

Pirate Ship Crash
No longer Built

Room 4
coral1.jpg

A Pirate's Crazy Christmas(during coral magic party)

roomforVMK.jpg

The Pirates Holiday Party (now)
Room Description:Come see how pirates celebrate the Holidays.
Pirates are real party animals, they are having a great time and they want you to come and join them.

Built
Rating: N/A

My Space Rid-A-Thon (rooms 4,5, and 6)
room1.jpg

Space Race Alphawazup
Room Description:oh no the pirate ships crashed and made fire in the town.
Hurry we have to get snow to put it out.

room2.jpg

Pirates Steal Christmas
Room Description:oh no the pirates followed us and now they have steal christmas.
We have to stop them quick lets go in their ships and take over.

room3.jpg

Boarding the ships
Room Description:We made it on to the ships and broke the controls.
Oh no we are going to crash on that island.
Quick we must get out before the catch us

feel free to coment on any of this at all i want any advice given to help improve how good my rooms are or might become.

Alphawazup

hehe im in the Bird Hat room, too bad i traded mine for a pirate room that got taken away

thanks i have been trying to have people go in that room and stay for the past too days but i have never gotten more then 10 ppl in there at once

Alphawazup said:
thanks i have been trying to have people go in that room and stay for the past too days but i have never gotten more then 10 ppl in there at once
don't you hate that???? like i made this huge christmas tree, and it was just a hang out room, so i invited friends and they were like, what do we do here? i'm like duh, it's a hang out!!!!

I'm going to have to go with room 2!! Unfortunately, it's only because I love ice, after getting about 400 by myself in February >_<

Hey! well, i like room 2 and 3..i cant choose which is better though...oh btw.. .that stinks that 10 people didnt even come in .. .

Bump i am working on a new room now only a few DISers have even seen it

and it has gotten good ratings from all of them
I still need to finish it though

Hoping to release it on 11/15/06

If you want to help i currently need these items

Buyables:
-A lot of Fires (Buy at srunken neds for 300 credits) (don't know exact number yet probably no more then 7-10)

Non-Buyables i need and would like to have donated if possible:
-Christmas items (trees, presents, other stuff if possible but these the most.)
-Ice
-Pirate items (anything would help)

thanks the 4th room A Pirate Christmas is going to be open at opening tommarrow

so come check it out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter