"My secret santa gift has arrived" thread

DLP Secret Santa said:
Ho! Ho! Ho!

Secret Santa here with a message for my friend in the East Midlands whose mummy is also on my list :teeth:

As you know, Secret Santa likes to exactly match his gifts to the person receiving ;) and had a cunning plan for a gift. However this all went somewhat awry 2 weeks ago and a substitute was instead selected.

This has however not yet arrived despite the delivery date being a week ago (it has not been sent even). I am sure it will come in ample time but wanted to let you know that's why it hasn't been sent ;)

Must dash, the elves are slacking a bit these days and I might have to sack a few later :earseek:

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Thank you Kar- OOPS! I mean SANTA for letting me know! I knew you wouldn't have forgotten me! Sorry it sounds you've had some trouble getting my present but I KNOW I will appreciate it!! :love2:

Cyrano said:
Calling all Grumpy's. Calling all Grumpy's. Emergency in Italy. Reinforcements required ;)

New reinforcements on place!
DSCN2398.jpg

Grump!

Got mine this morning - thanks Santa! Beautifully wrapped too - BOTH of the TWO presents that is :D

HEY,our dear SANTA,when are we,good girls and boys, supposed to open our parcels ?

Some people here in Italy "celebrate" on Eve night :around midnight there is a BIG dinner ... followed by dances and the magic moment : everybody is allowed to unwrap his parcels !!!!
3.gif

In my family we use instead to attend to the 25ft morming Mass and , coming back home , we open parcels just before a DELICIOUS lunch !!!
:blush: (Such a long waiting, that's why this year is the very first time I don't shake,squeeze,open my parcels BEFORE !!)

What do you think , Santa ?

:wave2: Laura (Thanks for my parcel, it's still ...safely unopened !!!)

Haven't received mine yet - hopefully it will be waiting for me when I get back from Disney. :goodvibes

There are still about 9 not yet received but hopefully will arrive next week or it'll be too late!! :)

mickeyjump.gif
mickeyjump.gif
mickeyjump.gif
mickeyjump.gif
mickeyjump.gif
My secret santa gift arrived today!!! Yippee!!!! It feels very soft and possibly cuddly ;) !!!!! Can't wait to open it - but I will because I'm a good girl!!! (Are you listening, Laura??? :rotfl:) )Thank you so much Santa !!!
mickeyjump.gif
mickeyjump.gif
mickeyjump.gif
mickeyjump.gif
mickeyjump.gif
mickeyjump.gif

My parcel arrived today - and Santa wrote on the back that I could open it as the present inside was wrapped, so I did and there are 4 presents for me to open!!! Not until Christmas morning though.

HEY, Di, how can you say it's soft ???

Did you squeeze or by any means shake it ? :rotfl2:

When is your family used to unwrap Christmas parcels ?

I guess THIS YEAR :teeth: for my very first time :teeth: I'll open mine on Xmas day ... :banana: BUT EARLY in the morning ...

NOT just before lunch as it's customary in our family !!!!

How are you feeling , Di ? :cheer2: isn't it EXCITING ? :cheer2:
:badpc: :badpc: I'm feeling like that since ... NOVEMBER 17th !!!!! :rotfl:

Laura :lovestruc

Well, it felt soft when I picked it up - and gave it a squeeze!!!! Can't wait - we open ours on Christmas morning straight after breakfast!!!!!!!! It's really getting exciting now!!!!
3.gif

WHOOOHOOOO. My Secret Santa present arrived yesterday :cheer2: :cheer2:

I'm now going to have to restrain myself because I'm a known groper when it comes to presents. :confused3

Thank you Santa

Glad for you !!!!! how is the parcel ? soft ? big ?

3.gif

What is "groper" ? my English/Italian dictionary hasn't got it ... :confused3
Does it mean "impatient" ?

Ciao,Laura :Pinkbounc

Laura, "groper" comes from the word "grope" which in this case means "poke and prod" the present to try and find out what it is! :)

So the mystery parcel that arrived a while ago WASN'T from my Secret Santa - it arrived this morning!!!! :Pinkbounc I've got three little parcels, and SS had also done a poem!! Thank you SS - receving my pressy actually made me feel quite Christmassy!!! :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter