My Trip to the 2013 D23 Expo - That's a Wrap!

Here are those Harvey seat belt bags. I ordered the large satchel.

I have been *dreaming* about these bags. Sigh. I doubt there is any chance I can get one, they made so few AND we're not running to the Dream Store first thing, instead going to the Studios Animation panel.

I was at the Fall launch on Friday night in Santa Ana and I was so good about not getting a new one...because of the possibility of getting a D23 print one. Sigh. Again. :rotfl:

:welcome: I'm glad you made it here in plenty of time!

I haven't signed in yet since they added that feature. Everyone should go to the Expo. But then it would be very crowded. :crowded:

:rotfl2:

::yes::

I know that when I went to DC in 2011, I was reading your TR, but didn't know you well enough to say, "Let's have a DISmeet!" I did the same thing with PIO in 2010. I now know that if we seem to get along on here, just bite the bullet and have a DISmeet. I haven't met one person in 3D that I've met on the DISboards who wasn't fun to hang out with. Lesson learned.

Here are those Harvey seat belt bags. I ordered the large satchel.

But there is also a clutch.

A Convertible Tote

And a convertible clutch

They ran between $95 to $175.

I love these!!

WOW! That's amazing progress.:thumbsup2

We are thrilled!

What a huge difference!

Jill in CO

Yes, it is!

This morning was kind of rough on us. The smoke alarm was going off in the rental house. It was a rude awakening for our kids.:sad2:

Not long now till EXPO I bet you are both getting excited! When your feet touch the ground from the house!

Alison,

I wanted to share a picture of the house with you.

What a difference right?:flower3:

::yes:: it looks great!

One of these years, I'll make it to a D23 in Anaheim.

You really should! Although, this one doesn't sound like it will be as exciting as the last two, but I said that last time too.

I have been *dreaming* about these bags. Sigh. I doubt there is any chance I can get one, they made so few AND we're not running to the Dream Store first thing, instead going to the Studios Animation panel.

I was at the Fall launch on Friday night in Santa Ana and I was so good about not getting a new one...because of the possibility of getting a D23 print one. Sigh. Again. :rotfl:

Yeah, that will be our first stop as well, but we do get to shop on the Sorcerer's preview day as well.

Not long now till EXPO I bet you are both getting excited! When your feet touch the ground from the house!

I'm dreading the next day and a half. We haven't even packed our suitcases and we check into the Hilton tomorrow! :eek: It will probably be very late tomorrow night that we check in.

I was thisclose to the Sorcerer's tickets...my Mom's voice was echoing in my head, screaming "NO!" as my mouse was clicking near it. *G*

Good luck with the shopping. :) I've decided that if it's meant to be, I'll find one after the Animation Arena panel.

We all can't wait to get to tomorrow and especially for you and Fran since you will get to be at the D23 Expo on Thursday for the Sorcerers preview. Hope you and Fran have a great time on Thursday. I still need to get my bags packed as well since we will be leaving tomorrow morning. I will be heading first thing in the Dream Store on Friday.

:woohoo: Night before! Hope the hotel *gave* you a great room.

That would imply that we have already loaded up the car and left the house. :rolleyes1

Haven't you followed my TRs long enough?

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Technically we still have five more hours to check in and it would still be today!

That would imply that we have already loaded up the car and left the house. :rolleyes1

Haven't you followed my TRs long enough?

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Technically we still have five more hours to check in and it would still be today!

:rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: Wishful thinking for you! We're all living through you so get there already!

Have a great time at D23, Alison, Fran and Bret. Take lots of pictures for us to live vicariously.

yeah for D23 Expo WISH it was at WDW and you were all here :rolleyes: Oh wait you'll be here soon I can live with that :) ok off to work for me check in soon

Hope you scored a decent room! I am disabled so it takes me time to get ready, get from A to B and generally do anything. Why is it then I am always waiting for Jo :-)

If anyone snaps a picture of Doc McStuffins on sunday at the disney channel booth, can you please post it. I'm hoping it mean she might come to the parks! I hope everyone has a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter