My Valentines week TR!

OrlandoMike

<font color=red>all I can say is beer hurts when i
OK so we both had to work a ton of hours this week, but we managed to squeeze in two nights of fun in between. Kind of a Valentines day book-end celebration!

Thanks to a great friend here on the Dis, we got a free room at the Boardwalk! :thumbsup2 After a very stressful drive 20 minutes down the road we finally arrived at the front desk! The room wasn't ready yet, so we headed off to get some pizza on the boardwalk! Very good by Disney pizza standards! Then Shrek said "Hey, isn't there a pool here? With a pool bar?" Sigh.....yes! :lmao:

IMG_2077.jpg

We hung by the pool bar till the room was ready! pirate:

IMG_2076.jpg

IMG_2074.jpg

Finally the room was ready! It was a nice room, but for DVC, I thought it was a little dated. But I'm not complaining...It was free!

IMG_2063.jpg

IMG_2070.jpg

:rotfl2: Do you think I'm gonna use this on my vacation?

IMG_2067.jpg

IMG_2064.jpg

Went back to the pool bar for one more before dinner and Shrek managed to kill off a bottle of Jack! OUCH! Oh well, he wasn't driving, let him have fun!

IMG_2083.jpg

Then off to dinner at Yachtsman's Steak house! We don't dine here often, its a little into the "Special Occasion" price range for us, but we had a coupon for quite a bit off, so why not! We requested Ricardo as a server, and as always he was the best! Our package included the 18% gratuity, so when he presented the final check, a line was drawn through the "extra tip" line! This guy is pure class! They age their steaks for two weeks on site!

IMG_2091.jpg

IMG_2092.jpg

I had the tomato salad, Shrek had the scallops for starters. For entree's I had the Filet and Shrek had the Porterhouse and we shared a side of the Creamed Spinach! Everything was great! I cant say enough about this meal! The best!

After that we ran over to EPCOT for Illuminations, then back to the Boardwalk for some sight seeing!

We both worked a ton of hours this week, but tonight we went out to Macaroni Grill for a great meal, laughed, got caught up, then we went to the county fair for desert!

IMG_2110.jpg

What a hoot! Cheap fried food, carnies, dangerous rides, and farm animals! LOL

But I gotta tell ya, the highlight wasn't even the pig race, but the motorcycle riding bears! :lmao: Gotta be a little leery about three guys who are a little big, and bearded, with bears, traveling the country in a show called the "Bear Bust" :rotfl2:

But when they got their bears to hop on a motorcycle, I knew I had died and went to tacky carnival heaven! :thumbsup2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxnK...p://i4.ytimg.com/vi/wxnK3g0h1cI/hqdefault.jpg

sounds fun!! esp the county fair :rotfl2:
the boardwalk pool looks fun too :thumbsup2
great pics, but where are you and shrek???

OMG, I'm in heaven!! :cloud9:

Okay, no one bother me, I'm goin' back to float in
this pool 'n lick my laptop when I scroll to the steaks.

What a glorious thread we have here!!! :love:

The "Bear Bust" is cute. ;)

Hey Mike, thanks for postin' this, really, bless my li'l boonie bound heart. :lmao:

The guys who ran that show set off my gaydar big time! :rotfl2:

Oh and I forgot to mention. We took the boat from BWV to Yachtman's. Had one of those moments...you know the kind...where you know you are in paradise!

I gotta admit, WDW is a pretty cool place! :thumbsup2

It sounds wonderful Mike! I'm so happy for you and Shrek!

I hope you get to do it again real soon.

Well I think my next trip to Disney I will take your Mom!

Cobb Salad and Grapefruit Cake! :thumbsup2

It sounds wonderful Mike! I'm so happy for you and Shrek!

I hope you get to do it again real soon.

And I hope he posts the pictures too. ::yes:: :teeth:

What a wonderful Valentine's Day weekend for you both, Mike. :thumbsup2

I'll request a table outise so we can play Louellle Parsons and make fun of the tourists! :rotfl2:

But who is gonna watch the boards? :confused3

I guess we will have to give them all a jello shooters and hope they all pass out just long enough for us to have our fun. :lmao:

I'll request a table outise so we can play Louellle Parsons and make fun of the tourists! :rotfl2:

But who is gonna watch the boards? :confused3

Oh, don't worry, we'll be just fine without both of you. :rolleyes1

rosie 'n wallyb will take care of the board. :scared1:

:lmao:

Are you sure that you want Rob?!?!? I mean, what if he has a Groomzilla "Chicken Dance" flashback?!!?!? :eek:

Oh, don't worry, we'll be just fine without both of you. :rolleyes1

rosie 'n wallyb will take care of the board. :scared1:

:lmao:

Don't you have any faith in me??? I'll take care of the boards just fine....:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter