My VWL pics are up!

buckylarue

Can't decide who's Statler and who's Waldorf...
Here's a link to my website with pics from our May 2001 trip to VWL; enjoy!
Bucky LaRue's VWL Pics

Now I GOTTA get to work on those trip reports from 5/01, and 12/00, and 12/99....:rolleyes:

and a well set up gallery to boot. Thanks very much. We're buying into VWL but haven't been yet. But your pix make us feel closer to home. :D

These are really nice pics! We visited VWL last week when we were at BWV. The model was closed but the atmosphere is really great. We did see a model room at the BWV, but when you see a woodsy, wilderness lodge room and walk out onto the boardwalk you don't get the full effect!:)
Robin M.

Thanks for sharing the nice pics! VWL is our home resort and looking at your photos makes me want to be there NOW! Waiting another 5 months for our next visit feels like forever!:earsgirl:

great pics,do they have suites?

pup06.gif

Fantastic pictures. Thanks for posting!

Thanks for posting your pictures. They really were great! I can't wait for our first trip home!

Great pics !!

Can't wait till we visit on 7/11/01 at OKW then later at VWL.

Only 12 days till we leave.

Regards Stevie Kay

Inverness

Scotland

Thanks for taking the time to put together those wonderful pictures into such a nice format.

We are looking forward to our first visit home to VWL in March and it is so nice to see how beautiful it will be!!

Thanks for the pics! We're headed to VWL in Oct (Less than 100 day now!!) and loved to see what's in store for us. Can hardly wait. Is the beverage mug a big one, like at Pepper Market at CS? That is one of my favorite Disney things!

I really enjoyed them. Did you use a digital camera? I still think it's funny that I have a pic of you taking those photos.

I'm glad you all like the pics! Lhargus - yes, I used a Fuji FinePix 1300 digital. This was the first trip I had it for. It's an OK camera, definitely not top-of-the-line (1.3 megapixel, choice of a few different resolutions, some manual control available for white balance etc.), but a real step up from our old digital (a Fuji DS-7 640x480 with no flash). For the price ($199 at Circuit City), it's a pretty good camera. It also has a rapid shot feature that takes 2 pics a second for 5 or 6 seconds; that's how I got the geyser erupting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter