MY way of beating Hyperspace Mountain

Kaironzet

Blah, blah, blah.
I know a thread about tips has been already made to give everyone little hints about how to beat the game. Personally, I thought what I'm posting here did not belong there since this map I did represents the solution I use to the game, it does not provide a tip, it provides an answer.

With no further ado, I'll post what I did.

Finally, I finished editing Genie's Map (borrowing it with permission first).
I edited the map, and added the directions I follow to beat the game.
It might seem very difficult at first sight, but it's not if you read the following instructions first:

Begin following the WHITE line.
After you follow the white way, follow the RED line.
LIGHT BLUE is next of red.
After light blue, follow the GREEN way.
After green goes PURPLE.
Once you are done with the purple way, follow PINK.
Pink will lead you to follow the ORANGE way.
Right after orange, you find the DARK BLUE path.
In the end of dark blue's path, you get to BROWN.
Follow Brown until where the Brown line dissappears.
Here comes YELLOW, with a special direction. In order to get the 25,000 points, do the YELLOW triangle path several times, the 500 score balls will be reappearing after you go getting each other, once you get the 25,000 , follow the end of the yellow way until the saucer. Then, you're done ;)

Answer.jpg

Oooohhhh! Thank you! I think this will help. Even if it's only to see everything at once. :)

Still won't help me to steer this darn thing tho! :p

Someybody said:
wait no. That was way to hard
Be sure to NOT play fast. No matter what, if you play fast, you'll certainly crash with a wall. Be patient, play slow, patience is rewarded. Do NOT think you are winning at any time, not even before getting on top of the saucer.

That guide was really helpful. I figured out NOT to go fast the hard way :p. Once you get the hang of it, the game isn't really all that hard. Just take it slow and steady.

hey Karo why is you sig all the way over there? And is that you in your avatar slot? And what happened to your teleporter bug room? i found that bug in my teleporter set too!

Someybody said:
hey Karo why is you sig all the way over there? And is that you in your avatar slot? And what happened to your teleporter bug room? i found that bug in my teleporter set too!
I don't get your first question, lol.
Yup, the one in my avatar is me :)
And the bug happens with every teleporter, I already mastered that and do all sorts of tricks with it, LOL ;)

100th post, lol very few posts per day over here, lazy me, lazy me..

Kaironzet said:
I don't get your first question, lol.
Yup, the one in my avatar is me :)
And the bug happens with every teleporter, I already mastered that and do all sorts of tricks with it, LOL ;)

100th post, lol very few posts per day over here, lazy me, lazy me..
My frist question? Look at you signature ^
l
If you notice its al the way to the right. But WHY? Also (i am not going to talk about the second question. I dont want to ivade your privacy) It workeds on every teleporter??? Cool! But then again, aww. No more famous rare bug.

I did already let you know on the other boards - but again thank you for doing such a great job in mapping out the game. I beat it today after my second try and I followed your suggestions - mainly the final triangle point-collecting strategy. 24 long minutes to complete it! :earsboy:

Yo Karo!!

Wow man great efforts to give a walk-through! Must have took awhile!

I looked at it and my general path is a little different but that is way cool!

Wow, thanks for that Karo, must have taken a while to work out. I have already bookmark'd it :earsboy: . Will try it out today.

I will send this info to my DS who though spends most of his life playing some sort of video or computer games was unable to win me a space suit. Even saying some little kid named Gamebot won one for his DM did not help though kept up his competative nature. I guess to much parental pressure LOL. He is just not good at asteroids. So I told him when the next game comes out he can try that one. So lets hope he is more successful this time. This info will help a lot thank you for taking the time to share it. I will be forever thankful to DaisyPaws for gifting me a space suit. Thanks again DaisyPaws.

Wow, that is pretty much how I won yesterday although I did not have enough points to win the room code. I was so thrilled at completing all the tasks that I quickly jumped into the saucer before realizing I did not have enough points.

A question, is it one room code per character per day? Or can the same character win several codes in one day?

I am sure that I will be able to win today but I don't want to waste time on my main character if it can only win one code.

Anybody know?

Thanks for the map! I must be "computer game challenged" because I have been playing for an hour....using the maps....and I can only get as far as the green line!! Ugh! Over and over again I try, but once I get the power shield 4 I hit something and that's the end!

Iris said:
Wow, that is pretty much how I won yesterday although I did not have enough points to win the room code. I was so thrilled at completing all the tasks that I quickly jumped into the saucer before realizing I did not have enough points.

A question, is it one room code per character per day? Or can the same character win several codes in one day?

I am sure that I will be able to win today but I don't want to waste time on my main character if it can only win one code.

Anybody know?

It is one code per character per day, so if you have the time, roll in the mules!

caribear said:
Thanks for the map! I must be "computer game challenged" because I have been playing for an hour....using the maps....and I can only get as far as the green line!! Ugh! Over and over again I try, but once I get the power shield 4 I hit something and that's the end!

I can't get past the RED line! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Anybody hear me when I said I stink at the games???? Haha haha
I WILL not give up! I WILL not give up!

Just wanted to add my thanks to Karo for all the work he did in creating easy to follow screen shots! You Rock! :cool1:

How do you get by the red things? I have followed the map (thank you), but I walk to get the power thing and die at the red ball with spikes. There is no way to go over it - so how do you get by it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter