MYM with free Dining - Not for Suites

rcbarrows

Earning My Ears
I just thought I would rant a little. Just got off the phone with Disney, after spending all day talking to three different CSRs.

We have a Garden Suite - room only - reserved in September for our Honeymoon.
Tried all yesturday to get the AP rate, only to find out, it is not offered for the Garden Suites.
So, I figured I would change the reservation to a MYW package, only to find out that the free dining is not available to Garden Suite guests.

Sorry for the rant, just wanted to get it off my chest

rcbarrows said:
I just thought I would rant a little. Just got off the phone with Disney, after spending all day talking to three different CSRs.

We have a Garden Suite - room only - reserved in September for our Honeymoon.
Tried all yesturday to get the AP rate, only to find out, it is not offered for the Garden Suites.
So, I figured I would change the reservation to a MYW package, only to find out that the free dining is not available to Garden Suite guests.

Sorry for the rant, just wanted to get it off my chest

Interesting. My brother just booked a deluxe room on the concierge level at WL for the last weekend in August and got the free dinning.

I thought it was interesting also, that I could downgrade to CL deluxe and get it, but not get it with a suite. Makes no sense to me

I could not get the free dinning at the CR because I am staying in a suite. Made me mad. Was on hold forever. A very nice CM told me she had talked with a supervisor and that the free dinning was not available with suites. I could stay in the tower and get the free dinning. Decisions. Decisions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter