Mythos - questions

dreamer

Mouseketeer
Well, it sounds like Mytho's might be the best resturant at IOA/USF/Citiwalk ...am I correct? I guess some might say Emerill's, but we're not taking the kids there! Anyway, we'll be staying at the HRH and wondering what the free pass is all about regarding eating at a resturant inside the park. I remember reading about a 2 hour pass that needs to be validated. Please explain. Do I need to make reservations or just go and wait to be seated?

That would be the Adventure Dining Pass for MYTHOS. You make your reservation and show up at guest services 15 minutes prior to your seating time. they take an imprint of your credit card and send you into the park after they verify that you really have reservations at MYTHOS. You have two hours to eat and leave. if you stay longer than two hours they will charge your credit card for the price of a days addmission. :smooth:

Dreamer,
That's just if you don't plan on going to the parks that day. If you are going to the parks anyway,just make your reservation at Mythos. No special pass is needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter